don't click here

Sonic Fan Games HQ

K
Kofi
wow. i didn't know know about the fps problems.
K
Kofi
and the charge shot issue too.
A
AlyssonDaPaz
Thank you for the in depth analysis and issues report. The issues were noted. Will be taking a look at optimization later for sure. I'll be assessing the difficult later too, after all 8 mavericks are completed.

Cheers
Yovelynn
Yovelynn
Wow, i did not expect you to anser the review. Thanks man! Also, im from brazil soo: Esse Fan Game ta incrível cara!
Reactions: Reyko
R
Reyko
Alysson é Brazuka? (sei que o nome é tipicamente, mas vai que não seja...)
Yovelynn
Yovelynn
Cant wait to wri... I mean RECORD my opinion about this masterpiece newest version.
M
mitorequiem
I wanna add to the comment about Desperation attacks still existing, I feel like the reason they existed in X8 was to balance out the Team up mechanic, I feel like Zero and Axl not being in the game it kinda makes the fights draw out a bit in my opinion(I feel this way about the original as well felt like there had to be a better way to balance this) Otherwise pretty sick demo and looking forward to the finished version.
S
Sylvania
"It's worth noting that in this fan game, the characters Zero and AXL are not available, and you can only play with X, reminiscent of the classic 16-bit Mega Man games, with his instant armors."
Eh. I personally disagree. I know some people (friends and people from communual mega man discord servers) who wish both Zero and Axl were playable, as this demake is their favorite way to play X8. Having multiple playable characters is also a way to give your game some replayability, and i suggest that, instead of switching characters, you have to select your character at the beginning of the game, much like in X4-X6. So yeah, it's such a shame that Zero and Axl aren't playable. They're fan favorites and they add some diversity. I do hope this game doesn't fall into the "Capcom Nostalgia-Milking Trap", where games tend to give players less options (most of which are appreciated) for "nostalgic" purposes.

Other than that, yeah i agree with most of your statements. Thank you for your review.