Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

New Showcase Comments

1. Eduard20049
    if i open Sonic Genz Engine - Beta v0.1.6.gmk it say cannot find extesion package: Grid Spatial Indexing
  2. HyperSonic Fan
    Quick notice to anyone playing this: this game isn't actually affiliated with Hyper's Quest 2.
  3. tarkan
  4. JayBrezzy25
    how do u play the game im new to this website
  5. MiguelG4merSonic_Br
  6. Miles Prower
    So If You Guys Want A RETRO Sega Gensis,Sonic 1 Felling,Follow These Steps,Don't Worry It Happened To me So I Am Not Lying. So Open Up The File To Start The Game And Normal Start The Game,But Before That Hit Windowed Then Play Open The Game,Next...
  7. Miles "Tails" Prower
  8. Miles "Tails" Prower
    This Cool But I Think You Can Do To This Like: 1) With Color 2)More Paper effect 3)saves 4)Full Screen Mode 5)Settings: *Controls Changer *Color/No Color *Screen Settings And More
  9. Miles "Tails" Prower
    This Is GREAT!!! but why Without Saves Really All Your Games Without Saves Like Sonic 2 HD You Can Work With SEGA Think About It