don't click here

Demo GeoSonic

Overview

Prepare to run around the world day and night! In this game, Sonic goes on an adventure, and not just any adventure, a WORLD adventure. Type the coordinates of the real world location you would like to go to in the title screen and you'll be there in a matter of seconds. Paris, New York, anywhere you can think of! Prepare to explore a massive game where the world Sonic stands on is the same we walk around in every day! Note the game is in a very early stage of development and there will be many empty areas and content to add.

Controls: The controls are very similar to those of Sonic Unleashed.
-WASD: movement;
-Space: Jump (Tap again for a double jump).
-Shift: Boost (Though it requires boost capsules, I currently haven't placed any haha)
-Ctrl (in ground): Spindash, hold to charge release to roll.
-Ctrl (in air): Stomp.

Sonic is his normal self by day, but turns into the werehog at night (as of now, the werehog models', gameplay and animations' are not implemented, but there is still a difference in control between each other).
-Sonic the Hedgehog (day) runs 50% faster than the Werehog, but jumps 50% lower.
-Sonic the Werehog (night) runs 50% slower than Daytime Sonic, but jumps 50% higher.

In certain locations, Sonic may encounter Sun and Moon medals, which for the most part, are really well hidden! Sun medals only appear at daytime and moon medals only appear at night. A small hint to find them is, if you hear a strange noise, go in that direction as they have a sound effect. They are often be found in famous monuments, so stay aware!

Please note that, as of now, the game doesn't save the character's position nor the collected medals, but it's still fun to find them, I promise.

Hope you have fun!

Note: if when teleporting to a location on the title screen it takes you elsewhere, it's possibly because of using "." instead of "," to separate the coordinates. However, I haven't tested it to check if it changes depending of the keyboard language, so please report which character did you use for typing the coordinates.
Reactions: Michael4Numbers

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Dj Redbird
Views
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item