don't click here

Hack UT's ROM Hack Collection

Unlimited Trees

Going home
Aug 28, 2017
Space
Hey people. I was originally going to just repost a thread about one hack, but I decided to not waste a post and instead make an entire collection of ROM hacks I've made. Note that this isn't the complete list. There's a few that are missing, including the beta version of UTS1 (which I will release with some of the memes removed). So, here it is:

Pepsi in Sonic 1:
DOWNLOAD
The first ever fan game/hack I've ever completed. It was pretty bad, was a shitty unfunny ROM hack, and was pretty glitchy. It did however win a trophy for best level layouts at the Sonic Hacking Contest 2016.

Sonic Labyrinth 2:
DOWNLOAD
A small joke/challenge hack of Sonic 2. Basically Sonic 2 with Sonic Labyrinth's slow shoes ability, along with the challenge of not being able to jump while rolling. It is possible to beat, but will take some skill aswell as knowledge of Sonic 2's zones

Pepsi in Sonic 1 Remastered:
DOWNLOAD
A short mini hack which was made as an apology to the Sonic community for being an assholic bitch. Also was my way of killing of the Forced meme thing I created.

Sonic 1 - Open World Experiment
DOWNLOAD (NOTE: THIS IS A BROKEN, UNFINISHED VERSION OF THE GAME. WILL CONTAIN BUGS)
A short experiment to see if an open world style would work in a Sonic game. I eventually wanted to expand on the hack, but was eventually cancelled after not being motivated to make hacks anymore. The concept will be used for my indie game, Project Waffle.

And that's all the games. Hope you kids enjoy them. Or not. They're pretty bad. That is all.

Attachments