https://breather-games.itch.io/synesthesia
May 4, 2022
Seattle
breather-games.itch.io
Hey SFGHQ. I made a browser version of my SAGE 2022 Entry,
Logo.gif

Synesthesia

SAGE 2022 - Complete  Synesthesia

"Synesthesia is a cat platformer with dynamic music, abstract visuals, and abstract dynamics. " ~Me:emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star: BROWSER VERSION NOW AVAILABLE Play it here on Itch.io: https://breather-games.itch.io/synesthesia Downloadable version also...

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Nice! Should make sharing the game around a slight bit easier and faster. Gave a lil test just now, things seemed to work perfect (Win 10, Firefox).

Any plans for anything more for this game? As in, new stages or anything else? Oooor, any plans for new projects? I feel like you got a good taste of how to make a game like this with this, would be great to see more of this sort of... how should it be called... journey-like just-a-nice-chill-experience sort of game from you. Though even if not that, definitely interested in what else you come up with next.

breather

https://breather-games.itch.io/synesthesia
May 4, 2022
Seattle
breather-games.itch.io
Nice! Should make sharing the game around a slight bit easier and faster. Gave a lil test just now, things seemed to work perfect (Win 10, Firefox).

Any plans for anything more for this game? As in, new stages or anything else? Oooor, any plans for new projects? I feel like you got a good taste of how to make a game like this with this, would be great to see more of this sort of... how should it be called... journey-like just-a-nice-chill-experience sort of game from you. Though even if not that, definitely interested in what else you come up with next.
Thanks for checking it out out again. And thanks for checking it out when it initially launched at SAGE 2022, it was really encouraging to get positive feedback on the game so early on, especially for the first project I made public. Sorry for being vague about what I intend to do next, but I have a couple of different ideas I want to experiment with and build private demos for before talking about what's next. Almost all of them have some basis in the 2D platforming of Synesthesia though. I'd like to refine and build off of what I made with Synesthesia. If you'd like I could send you some of the early builds for what I make next for feedback, even if that will probably be months away from now.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Thanks for checking it out out again. And thanks for checking it out when it initially launched at SAGE 2022, it was really encouraging to get positive feedback on the game so early on, especially for the first project I made public. Sorry for being vague about what I intend to do next, but I have a couple of different ideas I want to experiment with and build private demos for before talking about what's next. Almost all of them have some basis in the 2D platforming of Synesthesia though. I'd like to refine and build off of what I made with Synesthesia. If you'd like I could send you some of the early builds for what I make next for feedback, even if that will probably be months away from now.
Haha, the brief """review""" I sent during SAGE was from both me and a pal of mine, we were playing SAGE games together at my home and yeah lol, the comment was especially from him, he seemed to reeally enjoy the game, tho yeah I too really liked it! Great to see more is coming, and yeah all good about being vague about your plans. I'd definitely be interested in trying out your early builds and such, soooo if you remember to send em my way I'll be sure to check em out, maybe give some longer comments than just "cuteness overload" hah.

Reactions: breather