don't click here

Sonic Worlds Mania

BaconEgg

Green Hill Zone
Apr 3, 2018
Sonic Worlds Mania is a version of Sonic Worlds Delta that adds mania features. In this first version I have basically added 2 new characters. Mighty and Ray. This version is also in HD and includes the dropdash. I'll be updating this later on to add features rom Sonic 3 & Knuckles. As of now there are seven characters but I may add more. I'd like to add the remaining Chaotix. Because people can choose which characters they want to appear in their game, it would be cool if you could have just Knuckles and the Chaotix or just the Mania characters or anything like that.

Here's the download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1oq7kscbcc857g9/SonicWorldsManiaV1.0.zip?dl=0
Credits:
Mighty the Armadillo sprites by mike1967-now on devientart: https://mike1967-now.deviantart.com/art/Mighty-the-Armadillo-Revengeance-Sonic-Mania-704581224
Ray the Flying Squirrel sprites by Fabchatix on gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/skins/161654

TheGreenGuy

Sombrero Cat
Nov 20, 2017
Pretty good but... there are some issues.
First off I think Mighty controlled great. I like that you put the wall jump in. The "stomp" feels pretty good to control.
Sonic is pretty much the same meaning he controls great. The drop dash almost had me thinking I was playing Mania!
Ray however... I know it would be hard to do because Ray has no specific 2D abilities. He felt just like Sonic so he controlled pretty good, but the "glide" thing... I half expected it to work like Mario World's cape... but it kinda felt a bit odd. I find it weird that I hold A to make him fly. Other than that the falling felt spot-on so I applaud you for that.
All in all I would give this a 8/10. It could be improved, but it is great right now.

Reactions: Liam0914

BaconEgg

Green Hill Zone
Apr 3, 2018
Pretty good but... there are some issues.
First off I think Mighty controlled great. I like that you put the wall jump in. The "stomp" feels pretty good to control.
Sonic is pretty much the same meaning he controls great. The drop dash almost had me thinking I was playing Mania!
Ray however... I know it would be hard to do because Ray has no specific 2D abilities. He felt just like Sonic so he controlled pretty good, but the "glide" thing... I half expected it to work like Mario World's cape... but it kinda felt a bit odd. I find it weird that I hold A to make him fly. Other than that the falling felt spot-on so I applaud you for that.
All in all I would give this a 8/10. It could be improved, but it is great right now.
Thanks! I also find rays flying odd but it’s because I’m not really sure just how it’s supposed to look. I also don’t know how to use Mario’s cape correctly. I’ll do a bit more research to fix those issues.

TheGreenGuy

Sombrero Cat
Nov 20, 2017
Here's a new issue. It might just be my copy of CF2.5 but it says something about unicode extensions and won't load the engine. What extensions do you use? I tried reimporting the extensions but it doesn't work. Please send your copy of the extensions.
Picture:
upload_2018-6-4_19-11-45.png

Reactions: Liam0914

BaconEgg

Green Hill Zone
Apr 3, 2018
Here's a new issue. It might just be my copy of CF2.5 but it says something about unicode extensions and won't load the engine. What extensions do you use? I tried reimporting the extensions but it doesn't work. Please send your copy of the extensions.
Picture:
View attachment 1152
There would be directions in the zip file, haven’t read them in a while. I managed to get everything working using the directions so I don’t think there’ll be any problems.

ethanp

Press Start Screen
Jan 2, 2021
it says it was deleted and I might be able to find it in my deleted files

GJr254

Green Hill Zone
Mar 20, 2021
Ding I'v Haven't See Sonic Mania Worlds But The New Update Will Be Here Soon