don't click here

Sonic Skywind (Combat Open World Sonic Game)

May 6, 2022
Hello I will be updating this post with the latest information. I'm sure you will love to play any game Team MiraiNozomi creates.

The game has been continuously worked on to the final stage of production. There are only two more Areas that need to be worked on as well as the cutscenes. Bosses have been worked on as well as enemies as far as ways to attack and maneuver around and counter. Sonic has new things added as well as Shadow in terms of moveset options. In game story summary and move list have been added as well as power scaling. Side missions are currently being worked on and are of course optional but they will be good to better understand the story and obtain new moves or make attacks more powerful. Practice Areas for Sonic in each Hub Area is there to help practice against new enemies. Tutorial Stages for Sonic and Shadow have been added to help learn how to play this new Combat System better and how certain moves are intended to be used throughout the game. Item Stars have been developed to give you the option to buy shields through the stages to help beginners. Three different Save States are given to let other people play on the same Game now and it autosaves as before. Shadow has a moveset shop that has been put in the game to buy new techs to add to your style. The New Updated Demo will not have anything further than the previous demo but the new things along those areas will be of course added. (April 20th, 2023)

My Discord: Virgotheeditor#6968

Last edited:

itskidchameleon

Press Start Screen
Apr 13, 2022
what sort of contributions are you looking for? might be helpful/save time to list the different things you need help with so people know what to get in touch about

Reactions: MiraiNozomiOfficial

itskidchameleon

Press Start Screen
Apr 13, 2022
I could maybe mock-up a logo for you if you wanted?
what do you need when it comes to level design, specifically? concepts and layouts or more literal pixel work?

May 6, 2022
I could maybe mock-up a logo for you if you wanted?
what do you need when it comes to level design, specifically? concepts and layouts or more literal pixel work?
Honestly man do you got a discord or something and we can talk? I would love to see what we can do working together on this.

itskidchameleon

Press Start Screen
Apr 13, 2022
Honestly man do you got a discord or something and we can talk? I would love to see what we can do working together on this.
yeah, it's Robbie#5492 - though you'd be able to get in touch with me more quickly on Twitter @robertbegg_art

in the middle of a couple things atm, but feel free to hit me up and we can maybe work something out :)

Reactions: MiraiNozomiOfficial