don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Seaside Adventure

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
weired and in general question. does the Sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 2 sky fortress act 2 sound awsome

Dean

is your memory card set correctly?
Oct 20, 2020
hey do you know what is with the cycle of sonic fan games must end????????????
from what I know, it's just someone venting about how there should be more Sonic fan games based on the TV shows and comics, and he/she is being called out for being a hypocrite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
from what I know, it's just someone venting about how there should be more Sonic fan games based on the TV shows and comics, and he/she is being called out for being a hypocrite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
O... K imao idk what its about

ESN

Welcome to the Weakest Link
Aug 6, 2020
To be honest, it looks bad in current state. The first thing is Sonic's sprite, which has a lot of broken outlines and it isn't properly shaded. It looks like a pillow shading under the angle IMO, and it doesn't work here. Another thing is that text on the logo is blurry which doesn't fit to pixel art style. I hope that in the future you will do a good job with the project, but you need to put a lot of hard work to make it look good

Reactions: TheSonicPrime

TheSonicPrime

From Seaside Island
Nov 6, 2020
To be honest, it looks bad in current state. The first thing is Sonic's sprite, which has a lot of broken outlines and it isn't properly shaded. It looks like a pillow shading under the angle IMO, and it doesn't work here. Another thing is that text on the logo is blurry which doesn't fit to pixel art style. I hope that in the future you will do a good job with the project, but you need to put a lot of hard work to make it look good
yeah I Ported the Title card from scrtach and this is my first fangame I am making but thank you