Heading for Angel Island
- May 1, 2018
Quote from the manual:Where? Also thank you. Although the special stages work fine, just a bit of the moving sky just cuts in half
If the menu looks fine, but the in-game graphics are messed up (black bars and missing sprites),
you might want to try out the Software Renderer. It does most graphics calculations on the main
processor instead of the graphics card, which can solve problems especially with Intel graphics.
• Make sure the game is not running for the following
• Open the Windows Explorer and copy this into the address line:
• After pressing Enter, this takes you to the folder where the game stores settings and other
• Open the file "settings.json" or just "settings" with a text editor (use Notepad if there's
nothing better installed)
• Search for the following part:
"UseSoftwareRenderer" : false,
• Change the word false to true, then save the file and start the game
Note that the Software Renderer lacks a few features and should only be used if the default
Hardware Renderer does not work correctly.