don't click here

Hack Sonic 1 the rise of eggman (aka sonic 1 before sonic 2) thread

Do you like this hack?

• Total voters

Asilasguy

The person behind sonic 1 the rise of eggman hack
Sep 2, 2022
Canada boi
Alright here is a sonic 1 hack i worked on a few days ago. This is called sonic 1 the rise of eggman (also known as sonic 1 before sonic 2)! This hack has a story which i will show at the bottom of this. Fast hills is the first zone. It has a simple and nice design. Burned is a lazy zone i made because i got lazy. It has lazy design. Spring park is a strange zone with a fast paced part in the left half of act 2. This zone starts to get unchanged when you go thought the changed design. Water maze is a strange and little lazy zone. You might get stuck if you take the bottom route in the end of act 1. 2 clip bugs can be found in this since im too lazy to fix them. fun city is a fast paced zone in act 1. The outdated version in my youtube channel had a place where you get stuck in act 2. so the update added 2 red springs to help you continue on. Evil lab is a lab zone that eggman built and you need to go thought a beta style design in act 1. The update can get you stuck in act 2 since the final zone needs a longer design. final fight is the final zone and this zone is hugely extended.
ok you want the story now? Ok. Here it is: after the events of sonic 1 (the genesis and 8 bit versions), sonic was chilling with his animal friends until eggman came back! He captured sonic's animal friends without noticing! when sonic woke up, he was shocked! "Eggman must be alive again!" Sonic said as he ran off to save South island again!
Images (only the outdated ones) and the download of the update in attachments section.
A poll will be here also. and is about if you like this hack.

Attachments

Asilasguy

Sep 2, 2022
Canada boi

Attachments

Last edited:

Asilasguy

Sep 2, 2022
Canada boi
Here is the very first version! This is the earliest known build/the alpha! this is ultimately outdated thought. But no palettes changed in this version. and can get stuck in fun city act 2 because i forgot to place 2 springs. Evil lab has some invisible blocks that can bug you if you notice it. Here's the download! (In attachment)

Attachments

Asilasguy

Sep 2, 2022
Canada boi

Attachments

Last edited:

Asilasguy

Sep 2, 2022
Canada boi
BTW, sorry if evil lab act 1 is mostly unchanged and that people call my hack a bad hack, im a heavy beginner hacker, i try to make a good hack but i start getting too lazy to finish any hack i make. another BTW, when the water instantly floods in water maze act 3 before the boss, stay in the position where you jumped, when the water disappears, start the boss.