don't click here

Some Weird stuff is happing with Sonic 1 SMS Remake.

May 1, 2022
USA Ohio Your moms house
Today I downloaded it and right when it booted up some weird stuff happened. There was graphics glitching out everywhere I went (They were flashing in and out) and it was really strange.

I know this sounds like a creepy pasta but I'm not joking. I don't know if this is a thing with my computer or the game.

Here's some evidence to show that I'm not lying:

Nikostormkilla

Green Hill Zone
Jul 23, 2020
New York
i've seen games like Geometry Dash have weird problems like this, which usually boil down to the type of graphics card you're using, but i havent seen something this extreme before (with GD's case it was typically screen tearing and f**ked up sprite mvement)

it could also (if this game was made in gamemaker or something, check if the game has a data.win file) be f**ked up texture pages, and in that case i cant help, you'll probably have to reinstall the game

candice

old dawg
Nov 5, 2021
Today I downloaded it and right when it booted up some weird stuff happened. There was graphics glitching out everywhere I went (They were flashing in and out) and it was really strange.

I know this sounds like a creepy pasta but I'm not joking. I don't know if this is a thing with my computer or the game.

Here's some evidence to show that I'm not lying:

can you give the game?

Arrietty

Marble Zone
Aug 20, 2020
I was gonna say it sounds like a hardware issue with the GPU but I don't know whether those bugs from hardware failure can be captured on video or not.

I know the last post was about weeks ago, but has it been still occurring since then?