don't click here

Project Expeditive

A Sonic the Hedgehog Fangame
Apr 20, 2020
Team Gallant's Sonic Expeditive
RECRUITMENT:
Currently, Team Gallant is looking for members to help out for Sonic Expeditive's production. We need many people in on this to help make the game the best it can possibly be.
Some examples of how you can help go as followed:
Sprite Artist: Character design, environment design, enemy design, and tile designer.
Musician: SFX artist, or regular music to be played on levels, cutscenes, and menus.
Level Designers
Animators for story-based cutscenes
Programmers familiar with Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ (for the current CORE Framework builds)
We would really appreciate if you spread the word about this game’s development, it would mean a lot to have you guys working by our side.
If interested in any of this, please join our official Discord server, and please follow us on other social media as well; or alternatively, please DM us on this account.

Further information on the project can be found here: https://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forums/threads/sonic-expeditive.417/

Last edited:
Reactions: BlazefireLP

CantUseOwnNameForUsername

Green Hill Zone
Feb 21, 2020
I have an item concept a sort of sketch/comics/drawing sonic item which is a bit more powerful then the normal one : turn sonic/level/enemies etc into a sort of sketch !
Sonic can Punch, attack with feet and attacking with his head (spines to be exact) and also collect rings after defeating an enemy.
The item is in a TV (of course !) with a pencil in it. Also i forget to draw like sonic lines in blue d grass lines in green etc... please if you wanna use it, ask me first and then use it and also add my name (i will tell my FULL name if it does add in) in the credits or something

thank you and have a great day

Attachments

Last edited:

Project Expeditive

Apr 20, 2020
I have an item concept a sort of sketch/comics/drawing sonic item which is a bit more powerful then the normal one : turn sonic/level/enemies etc into a sort of sketch !
Sonic can Punch, attack with feet and attacking with his head (spines to be exact) and also collect rings after defeating an enemy.
The item is in a TV (of course !) with a pencil in it. Also i forget to draw like sonic lines in blue d grass lines in green etc... please if you wanna use it, ask me first and then use it and also add my name (i will tell my FULL name if it does add in) in the credits or something

Thank you for your submission! I will inform the team on said submission. You have a great day, too!

Last edited:

CantUseOwnNameForUsername

Green Hill Zone
Feb 21, 2020
also maybe use some classic games item like the snowboard from Sonic 3, the rocket shoes and the propeller shoes from Sonic & Tails 2/ Sonic Triple Trouble, commuter from Sonic 2 (Master System), Parachute from Sonic Rush and more !

thank you (again) and have a great day (again)

Project Expeditive

Apr 20, 2020

also maybe use some classic games item like the snowboard from Sonic 3, the rocket shoes and the propeller shoes from Sonic & Tails 2/ Sonic Triple Trouble, commuter from Sonic 2 (Master System), Parachute from Sonic Rush and more !

thank you (again) and have a great day (again)
We are actually focusing on making new stuff that has not been seen in other games before. Also, with your idea, we would need to make another set of tiles entirely.