don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

Blueknightskeleton

Green Hill Zone
Aug 15, 2022
Idk, i think it cleary needs upgrades. In fact, i dunno if i can handle almost anything!
In fact, i think i broke the boss. and i should change some sprites to make it more like the idea i have.

Last edited:
Reactions: thereel1_

Qwerty919

Green Hill Zone
Sep 30, 2022
the matrix
Hey all, I am older member from years back. I have had some free time to work on this. It's called Sonic CB/Crystal Ball. Any advice would be appreciated!
It plays like a much faster S&K. There are S&K and Knuckles chaotix characters to choose from(aside from Charmy). Each characters ability used to explore multiple routes. The routes are simple in the early stages, but as you progress the path are character(s) specific. I'll post more on that later. Im still working that part out as the stages are very still a wip

Last edited:

bennacar

Green Hill Zone
Sep 10, 2017
I've been working on this for quite a while now, I'd like to get some feedback!

[Note: the Sonic Sprite is gonna change & the text on the far right is just there from the title card transition]

View attachment 20157
I admit the want to make custom assets, but I can see quite a lot of mixels and general jank with the tiles here. I think my biggest suggestion would be to look up some pixel art and Sonic tileset (perhaps even general tileset) tutorials. You gotta make those things on a grid. With some improvement though, you could have something, though it definitely will take quite a bit of work.

Reactions: YoannUlrichNdri

Violet CLM

Green Hill Zone
Sep 9, 2020
Oh I remember this from back in the day! But I don't think I ever realized it had playable demos, or if I did, they didn't run on whatever computer I had in the time. Plain switching is still really cool, though it's not always obvious that's happening with all the empty sky areas. Maybe if the different planes had slightly different tinted ground?

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
Hey all, I am older member from years back. I have had some free time to work on this. It's called Sonic CB/Crystal Ball. Any advice would be appreciated!
It plays like a much faster S&K. There are S&K and Knuckles chaotix characters to choose from(aside from Charmy). Each characters ability used to explore multiple routes. The routes are simple in the early stages, but as you progress the path are character(s) specific. I'll post more on that later. Im still working that part out as the stages are very still a wip
So cool to see this back in action! The concept this fangame is still one of my favorite, please keep it up

breather

https://breather-games.itch.io/synesthesia
May 4, 2022
Seattle
breather-games.itch.io

I love the multilayered skybox. Having the camera pullback at high speeds is a really nice touch, as is shifting the camera ahead when charging the spin dash.

Polygonr

Green Hill Zone
Nov 7, 2022
Working on the beginnings of a Sonic Passion Project that's meant to be my own take on a finale to the Rush universe. Eggman is on his last legs as he throws one last world-bending challenge to use the fused Chaos/Sol to gain eternal youth and power. I'm only in the character concept part of development, but I'm also close to finishing Sonic's model. Would love thoughts on these designs and any ideas you might have for gameplay, levels, etc.
sonic_design_turnaround.png Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 1.32.04 AM.png

luke11685

Press Start Screen
Jan 26, 2023
Excuse me is this right section of posting for instance,as an example my own unofficial,fanmade Microsoft Windows personal computer(shortly PC)fangame projects?
I guess these days,nowadays Jazz Jackrabbit especially 3-rd videogame/computer game installment of Jazz Jackrabbit in 3D.
Very belated,delayed leaked Tech demos one of them.

DinoEpic3

Station Square
Jul 31, 2022
Central City
quick update on the game, I made some particles & a fancy light illusion. (once again, the Sonic Sprites oughta change along with the HUD & Background to go along with the light illusion)
Just realized the placeholder text-

Screenshot 2023-01-12 174515.png