don't click here

Fan Game New 2D sonic fangame in progress

Voxd_56

Remix!
Dec 5, 2022
Hello, it's our first time in this, and I speak for the whole team, no one has ever developed a game before, so we are excited for this project, currently we don't have any solid gameplay, but if the ideas and the plot, wait soon a beta or something like that, for now settle for some screenshots and info from our team itself

I will answer some basic questions, leave yours in the comments!

what's the name of the game: For now we don't have one, since we want to see exactly what the game broadcasts first

how many people are in the team: we are only three.

-the developer, composer, level designer and in charge of some sprites.

-The other level designer and in charge of other sprites

-Another person has given us a lot of ideas, and although he doesn't work directly with the project, he has had a great influence on it.

How good are they at making games: At the developer level, nothing, we use Flicky Engine 8, but we already have a lot of knowledge in sprites, like the composer, he has worked with many sonic songs, and he is good at it, we are not experts but we give all we can.

Anyway, I leave you with some beta songs and what is shown

The menu music:Menu2¿.mp3

A beta song from Hill top zone: Hill top Zone new.mp3

(sorry for the bad English, we need a translator since we are a team in Spanish, and we have few levels in English)

Attachments

Last edited:

Voxd_56

Remix!
Dec 5, 2022
Sorry for not being able to upload the audio to just play it, I couldn't find how so...

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Very vague with the info here here. I'd recommend atleast mentioning what kind of game it will even be, right now there's barely any clue if it'll be a 3D platformer or a 2D puzzle game or an RPG or what, the only clue is the mention of that Flicky Engine 8 and even that requires Googling if one doesn't already know what it is. What are the playable characters, what are your goals for the game, and so on, information is highly lacking here to get anyone interested.

I'd also definitely recommend waiting a bit until you actually have something to show (some screenshots and gameplay), as is this seems like every other "our first project" kind of thread for a fangame that won't ever go past the very beginning. In general "we have this idea but none of us have made a game before" doesn't sound that promising.

Voxd_56

Remix!
Dec 5, 2022
Very vague with the info here here. I'd recommend atleast mentioning what kind of game it will even be, right now there's barely any clue if it'll be a 3D platformer or a 2D puzzle game or an RPG or what, the only clue is the mention of that Flicky Engine 8 and even that requires Googling if one doesn't already know what it is. What are the playable characters, what are your goals for the game, and so on, information is highly lacking here to get anyone interested.

I'd also definitely recommend waiting a bit until you actually have something to show (some screenshots and gameplay), as is this seems like every other "our first project" kind of thread for a fangame that won't ever go past the very beginning. In general "we have this idea but none of us have made a game before" doesn't sound that promising.
You are right friend

Answering the first question, we will give more details in a new post, since we have finally decided on the idea, and at the time of publication we were so excited that we did not wait any longer.

And the second question.

We already have gameplay, more songs and sprites, we only need the level design, so wait for some screenshots soon

But we apologize for the misinformation given.