don't click here

Fan Game In need of another level designer for Sonic Saturn.

NOVASTREAK

NOVΛ
Mar 19, 2022
Good evening everyone. My name is Novastreak, Leader of Sonic Saturn, this project aims to be a proper sequel to the second sonic movie, in the 2D sonic format. We are looking for another level designer that can replicate the current level designing style with different routes, consistent levels that can feel different from each other, and make zones feel smooth and cool to play. Would you like to help us out?

DM me at NOVΛSTRΞΛK#2821 if your interested, and send a small showcase of your work! We'll be waiting for your response!

P.S, this is a project made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5+, Build 292.22, running on the Core Framework, so if you know how the level designing for CF works, you're golden.

A video showcasing the project. Keep in mind this version is days old, which means new effects are added and such.

Last edited:

Techno Thing

Green Hill Zone
Feb 13, 2023
yeah that waterfall of water falling from nothing looks like a level designer is needed

Nintendo 35/Sega 30

Green Hill Zone
Mar 14, 2023
It looks like a nice game so far in my opinon. The level design looks like a remix of Palmtree Panic from SCD. Idk how it really needs a level design.