don't click here

How do you feel about Sonic ships?

SlumberGlss

Nintender? Who's that?
Aug 29, 2017
I personally don't think any Sonic characters should be in a serious relationship

Friendship or enemies is fine, just not romantic relationships.

Clouder

The one and only
Aug 29, 2017
I don't really think real romantic relationships belong in a game like Sonic-- it's just weird and unnecessary. Things like Amy's one-sided attraction are fine with me, however.

Manni

Little green thing with a pencil
Mm...I like things the way they are. No serious ships, please. Sonic and his pals always had me at the "dedicated teenagers set out to save the world!"-kind of shtick. I mean, like what I saw above, Amy's one-sidedness with Sonic is cool. It seems natural, too. Oh, and some crushes developing with the others doesn't hurt. As long as it doesn't progress to something more. I mean, in my opinion, anyway.

Misinko

Feel the the fire! Break your vision!
Aug 29, 2017
Sonic and romance are like oil and water to me, especially when Sonic himself is shipped with anyone. There are certain characters I wouldn't mind seeing with some kind've love life (I still think Big should be the first gay Sonic character), but not the main cast. It'd just get in the way of their adventures.

Krebbit

You're not gureito daze.
Aug 29, 2017
Bruh
I really like shipping, tbh. It gives you the ability to write whatever creative shit you can imagine of the two characters.
Like, uhh, Sonic and Omeletta, they're both morally obese and, uhh, I have no fuckin' idea.

Clouder

The one and only
Aug 29, 2017
Detailed romantic plotlines should not be in a game about a talking blue hedgehog fighting a morbidly obese scientist

Reactions: Manni