don't click here

HELP WANTED: Sonic Requeset

fwugFaz

Ring Rush!!
Jul 31, 2020
Rampant Flower Zone
export202304280637189810.png
Hello, i've been developing a Sonic Fan Game called Sonic Requeset. It's a 2D Classic Sonic fan game that's not trying its hardest to look like the best fangame in the world, but its something playable.

Currently I'm the only one doing everything, except for some art, that I've outsourced. I've been making music, coming up with levels, programing the whole thing, and doing the whole project basically solo. I wanted to look for some extra help with the game since theres only so much music I can compose, so many ideas I can come up with, and so much work I can put into this solo. Here is what I'm looking for.

Musicians - 1/3
Artists- 1/3
Coders - 1/1 I'm fine doing in on my own :)

If you're interested, contact me on Discord, or reply on this thread. Do note that Discord is faster, but if you need to, I'll check on here regularly for updates.
Discord: fwugFaz#9746

Last edited:

crypiton_Tails

Sky Engine Zone
Jan 27, 2024
I'm an artist need some help I am here is the artist work still needed sprite art or smooth I can do both

crypiton_Tails

Sky Engine Zone
Jan 27, 2024
Which engine are you using if clickteam fusion ok I know more about it and edit in programs and import it to clickteam are u gonna serve money for this I don't really care about the money I just want to be in the game credit and artist