don't click here

Help me starting out

BillyWroth

Press Start Screen
Mar 13, 2022
So I always wanted to make my own fan game and now I just decided to go for it. I used to know very little of coding but now I work with programming and things have changed yet not for games btw. I'm trying to use Multimedia Fusion Sonic Worlds Engine, but it has no documentation so I'm stuck. The program seems to be very wacky, I wonder if anyone can help me get a decent tutorial on set basic things for that project and where to get the standard and updated version of the "engine". I'm confused on how to import my music files and where to tweak the code for things behind the scenes, can anyone point me up? Thanks for reading.

candice

old dawg
Nov 5, 2021
So I always wanted to make my own fan game and now I just decided to go for it. I used to know very little of coding but now I work with programming and things have changed yet not for games btw. I'm trying to use Multimedia Fusion Sonic Worlds Engine, but it has no documentation so I'm stuck. The program seems to be very wacky, I wonder if anyone can help me get a decent tutorial on set basic things for that project and where to get the standard and updated version of the "engine". I'm confused on how to import my music files and where to tweak the code for things behind the scenes, can anyone point me up? Thanks for reading.
can you give link (for refer)

BillyWroth

Press Start Screen
Mar 13, 2022
can you give link (for refer)
I downloaded the engine from sonic retro but I'm thinking about switching to unity rn. I believe that even if I build the objects my own there's a lot of examples for unity and I may polish the 2d physics in the direction I want more. Fusion is interesting but I'm a programmer so the event thing on it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

candice

old dawg
Nov 5, 2021
I downloaded the engine from sonic retro but I'm thinking about switching to unity rn. I believe that even if I build the objects my own there's a lot of examples for unity and I may polish the 2d physics in the direction I want more. Fusion is interesting but I'm a programmer so the event thing on it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
sorry i don't know to reply for that