don't click here

help making a chao game

overlord nigel

Green Hill Zone
Jul 13, 2018
im working on 2 sonic fangame one on rpg maker mv and one on clickteam fusion but i what to add a chao garden game to the rpm maker mv project where not only can you look after multiple chao but race and fight them (at mo i can't even evolve them) as a side part of game. the click team fusion will be a pure chao garden game like in sonic adventure.
iv look on the net but cant find any tutorials i'm still new to a lot of this so any help will be appreciated.

Reactions: sonicultime

sonicultime

Green Hill Zone
May 29, 2018
You could also make them evolve to a stat where the chao could help you to fight but he will know very weak so it will bring objects to heal him and also that could play with him but leaves the base of the first sonic adventure and also of the second I think it will be good
do not hesitate to answer me if you want better than her in any case I hope you will have a good game good luck

Reactions: overlord nigel

overlord nigel

Green Hill Zone
Jul 13, 2018
thank you for the help sady the link was no help so i still don't know how to make this part of my game

overlord nigel

Green Hill Zone
Jul 13, 2018
good news i've figured out the mechanic of how to make and evolve a chao and give them stat points (sady not how to race fight but i'm still working on it) but i need some sprites for the chao in there evolved forms does anyone know where i can get some