don't click here

Sonic Genesis/MegaDrive - Mania Templates For Fan Games [Version 5.0]

DarkVampireDee

Friendly Vampire Pixel Artist
[Update as of 7/05/2023]
Basic Tile Sheet VER 5.0 [64x64] - EXAMPLE.PNG Heya everyone, DVD here and finally I can release my new updated slopes and loops template for you all to use for your fan games and very excited with this long goal of mine to share to you all : )

The new format for the slopes that they're all in 64x64 rather than 128x128 for better mapping out your level layouts. Though I did leave the loops in 128x128 [didn't want to make it tedious for people when making their zones]
Enjoy 5.0 everyone, possible that there might be more in the near future.

Here's a backup from GoogleDrive

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkVampireDee

Sorry for the long absence here, I have been pretty busy with projects here and there while dealing with life.

Here are some slopes from Knuckles Chaotix and CD. There will be more spin ball tunnel thing tile soon like the ones from Palmtree Panic.

Important News:
About those templates from Sonic Advance series, sorry that I haven't posted them yet, like I said, busy with projects and dealing with life here. Hopefully it'll come, sorry to keep to all those who are waiting for it.

DarkVampireDee

Hey guys, it's DVD here bringing you more templates but this time it's the Sonic Advance series. The measurements are quite different from the Genesis counterpart with more curves and slopes [all kinds, good lord it was a nightmare to deal with!]. Again I apologized for the long wait for this, life happens pretty much [and still surviving].

And yes I included the skinny pole thing for the grinding.
The full tile size are 96x96 [which is different than the Genesis 128x128].
So the proper measurements for you to use for your tile patterns are either 24x24 or 48x48.

Hope this guide/tutorial helps out everyone.

Last edited: