don't click here

Fan Game FNAF WORLD: OUTPLAY

Rextair_games

Rextair_games
Aug 5, 2018
Ukraine
twitter.com
Hello everyone! This is the first thread I wrote in this forum. I was previously working and still working at Fazbear in After, which was shown in SAGE 2019 and SAGE 2020.

In short, this is a non-horror action platformer inspired by Sonic games with some RPG elements a fnaf fan game about the Fazbear family deciding to find who was born in their house at night. But after discovering that evil guy, they decide to take revenge for what she did with their house.
This is my dream to create a fnaf fan game with sonic-like gameplay to stand out among the data of the same type of fan games.

This project is taking a very long journey to finish it, so I decided to create a new fnaf fan game of the same type and announce an exclusive here. It's called FNAF WORLD: OUTPLAY.
So what this new game will be, you may ask me. It's about to recreate the Fnaf world from RPG format to platform format with fast-paced gameplay, with all the levels (besides glitch level, where you need to enter a hidden spot that normal players can't find), and with only 4 characters (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy). I started this project 1 month ago. The main mechanics are already done and the first level too, 6 levels are in wait and the 2-second level is in the level design phase. Here take a look at screenshots from this game.

20072 20073 20074 20075
I can say, this fan game will be done in one year when the next SAGE 2023 will start because this is my purpose.
So for now, I will go and continue developing my game before the university will start.

I will post a new preview video on Twitter and Gamejolt, so make sure you are following me.
See you later!

Last edited: