don't click here

Feedback Thread

Misinko

Feel the the fire! Break your vision!
Aug 29, 2017
Can confirm that it happens on Opera 47 as well, and probably also happens on all Chrome/Chromium-based browsers.

Murasaki

Co-Creator of Sonic Utopia
Aug 29, 2017
Really digging the new forum! I think I remember seeing the old one, but I don't recall ever seeing a forum with all these cool features.

P3DR0

Administrator
Apr 26, 2017
Brass Hill Zone, Act 2
Can we get a pic for the bookmarks toolbar?
Favicon should be added in a few days or so.
The trust this device for 30 days option with 2 step verification doesn't even work at all.
Works for me, lol. Tested on 2 computers with different internet providers and all that good stuff.
View attachment 160
CSS Mis-alignment.
Firefox, W10.
Fixed.
see if you can get soundcloud set up with the media imbedding
Should work now. Just post the link and it should create the bbcode:

gsoft

oh.
May 15, 2017
"Alert" notification BG color is ugly bright white. Adding to the list of visual fixes to do...

Misinko

Feel the the fire! Break your vision!
Aug 29, 2017
Would it be possible to add the ability to double-click on the speechbuble to mark a forum as "Read"? The SSRG and Retro both do this, and it's a really handy feature.

Clouder

The one and only
Aug 29, 2017
Why are things like the General Writing Thread on the Social board and not Creation Labs? It's still creating work and posting it for critique and comments.

Reactions: Misinko

P3DR0

Administrator
Apr 26, 2017
Brass Hill Zone, Act 2
Why are things like the General Writing Thread on the Social board and not Creation Labs? It's still creating work and posting it for critique and comments.
The Members' HQ board is only visible to registered and confirmed members. This was done in order to protect people's personal works such as art, music, writing and so on from lurkers and/or people with malicious intent.

Reactions: Clouder

noahncopeland

Green Hill Zone
Sep 4, 2017
Happy to this place alive again. Seeing the "showcase" section with sprites and engines brings me back to the way old days in early 2000's (old man alert). Used to spend so much time in the resource section.

I like the new forums. Keep it up and flesh this baby out

Reactions: Tpot and P3DR0

ArcaniaCQ

Marble Zone
Aug 29, 2017
Sweden
This is a petpeeve of mine but can we have it so you could mute forums/Subforums by pressing the icon next to it? (Kinda like how SSRG handles it)

P3DR0

Administrator
Apr 26, 2017
Brass Hill Zone, Act 2
Where can we go to introduce ourselves?
Please look around the forums before making questions, there's a pinned thread for that in the most obvious location.
https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/threads/introductions-thread.58/page-3

Thinking we could do with an award for using the secure site instead of the vanilla http:// one?
The award is the security itself.

This is a petpeeve of mine but can we have it so you could mute forums/Subforums by pressing the icon next to it? (Kinda like how SSRG handles it)
I don't think we can do that... but I'll look into it.