don't click here

Others Developer Registry

Murasaki

Co-Creator of Sonic Utopia
Aug 29, 2017
Here's a thread where people can list their skills, past and current projects, and their availability to work on fan games. Please make only one post with your information, so as to make it easier for people to read through things. Feel free to use the following template:

Skills:
Seeking:
Availability:
Current Projects:
Past Projects:
Links/Portfolio:
Contact Info:
Additional Info:

Last edited:
Reactions: InstantSonic

Murasaki

Co-Creator of Sonic Utopia
Aug 29, 2017
Skills: Gameplay & Framework Design, Physics Design, C#, C++, .NET, Javascript
Seeking: Concept art & 3D modeling for original game project, Cirque.
Availability: Only available to work on own projects. Always available for technical/math advice.
Current Projects: Sonic Utopia
Past Projects: -----
Links/Portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1VPW10KKSoFBx6bsN64qg
Contact Info: PM, Discord: Murasaki#2909, [email protected]
Additional Info:

Last edited:

Mors

maryo flashback
Aug 29, 2017
Kebabland
www.mors-games.com
Sounds fun!
Skills: Game design, level design, spriting simple stuff, GML, C#, VB.Net, HTML (lol), CSS, some Python and basics of JS
Seeking: Pretty much nothing at the moment.
Availability: Can't work on any projects other than my current ones, but I can always help with small stuff.
Current Projects: Super Mario Flashback and an unnamed indie game. Also contributing Mega Maker quite a bit.
Past Projects: Mario & Luigi's Coin Chaos (A Mario fangame I'm not very proud of)
Links/Portfolio: http://www.mors-games.com
Contact Info: Mors#3278 (Discord)
Additional Info: None

Arkenova

Queen of Shenanigans
Aug 29, 2017
East Coast USA
Skills: Pixel Art (Tileset, Characters, BGs), Music (Novice), Writing (Story/Game Mechanics), Concept Art (Character Only)
Seeking: Animators
Availability: Busy but can help out a bit on the small stuff.
Current Projects: DragonBlossom (Indie)
Past Projects: Mother Savior (cancelled; pixel artist), Project Revival (hiatus), Super Koopaling Adventure (hiatus)
Links/Portfolio: http://arkenova.deviantart.com/gallery (will update)
Additional Information: Nope.

Last edited:

MrLevRocks

Old, useless, bitter... Do I need to say more?
Aug 29, 2017
Deutschland
mrlevrocks.deviantart.com
Ah, sod it, I wouldn't post anything anyways.

Skills:
Game conception and story design (though my writing is merely mediocre), Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and some Java, various graphic-making skills, predominantly tiles and backgrounds, but also HUDs and other text graphics
Seeking: Better Programmers, Composers, better Spriters, people who can stand me
Availability: Not right now, hit me with a message all you want, but I'm quite busy
Current Projects: Sonic&Tails, my own (as of yet) unnamed fangame, Sonic Reborn, Sonic Planet, anything else in my signature
Past Projects: Sonic - The Blue Blur (cancelled), Sonic Thunder (Lhancat version; cancelled), various unnamed fangames
Links/Portfolio: DeviantArt, TOR Website
Contact Info: [email protected], PM works aswell on either this site, SoaH City (can't link to rival websites) or DeviantArt (link above)
Additional Info: Not from my side, feel free to add anything though yourself

DarkVampireDee

Friendly Vampire Pixel Artist
Here's mine guys:

Skills: Pixel Art - Spriter (tile sets, tile design, floor design, background, quality control, Palette coordinating)
Seeking: Programmers that's good at Clickteam Fusion 2.5, Game Maker (and possibly teal when it comes out)
Availability: Unavailable for any projects but will do some small help
Current Projects: Dragon Blossom (Main Project) Sonic Haven Home World (Main Project), Sonic Time-Lapse, Sonic Reborn, Sonic Uprising, Sonic MAX+ and contributing to a few unnamed projects
Past Projects: Sonic Project Eclipse, Sonic OverDrive, Sonic The Blue Blur
Links/Portfolio: https://darkvampiredee.deviantart.com/gallery/
Contact Info: DVD (DarkVampireDee)#6315, https://darkvampiredee.deviantart.com/, http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showuser=23225
Additional Info: N/A

Last edited:

Jass

Aesthetics Aficionado
Apr 26, 2017
Coronado Bridge Zone
Skills: Graphic design, level design, game design, writing, amateur musician.
Seeking:
Programmers.
Availability:
Can help with a few projects.
Current Projects:
Sonic Overture, unannounced project.
Past Projects:
None to be proud of.
Links/Portfolio:
https://soundcloud.com/jassbec, need to gather up my other design stuff somewhere.
Contact Info:
Discord: Jass#5867, [email protected]
Additional Info:
Bilingual (Spanish/English)

Mr. Potatobadger

Pepto-Bismol Aficionado
Aug 13, 2017
Florida
I don't see why not!

Skills: Programming in C and C#, accurately re-creating game mechanics, and accurately transcribing musical notes.
Seeking: Level designers and/or artists who can accurately tell me what a "byte" is.
Availability: Minimal. I can give advice and help with small things. Come to me if you want to check how accurate something is.
Current Projects: Saturn Sonic, an accurate Sonic Engine in C that is also capable of running on Sega Saturn hardware.
Past Projects: Sonic World's most recent updates. (Surprise surprise, accuracy improvements!!)
Links/Portfolio: N/A
Contact Info: [email protected] | Mr. Potatobadger#0376
Additional Info:
If you're re-creating a song by ear, swing on by and I'll do my best correct the notes for you.

Unlimited Trees

Going home
Aug 28, 2017
Space
Skills: Drawing, pixel art, designing, game designing, criticizing games, drinking sodas
Seeking: No one at the moment.
Availability: At the moment, no. Will be a bit more available later though.
Current Projects: Project Waffle, Sonic Corrupted
Past Projects: Pepsi in Sonic 1 (completed), Unlimited Trees' Sonic 1 (incomplete), various mini hacks, Sonic 1 - Warped World (Did some concept art, since left the project)
Links/Portfolio: one day when im not lazy
Contact Info: Twitter: @TnlimitedUrees Discord: Unlimited Trees#0736
Note: due to a certain someone, I only allow people I'm friends with DM me on Discord. I will only talk to you in DMs if I trust you or I have to talk to you about something, to which I'll then most likely just unfollow you.
Additional Info: I have an Unlimited Amount of Trees. I can only work during weekends, and even then I have a very small amount of free time.

Last edited:

Lhancat

A Red Cat
Aug 29, 2017
Sure, I'll bite.

Skills: Writing and game design
Seeking: Programmers
Availability: Only available to work on my own projects.
Current Projects: Unannounced project
Past Projects: Sonic Thunder
Links/Portfolio: Don't have any yet.
Contact Info: You can PM me here or contact me on Discord
Lhancat#0731
Additional Info: I'm currently seeking an engine programmer for Game Maker. If you think you're up for the task let me know.

Krebbit

You're not gureito daze.
Aug 29, 2017
Bruh
Skills: Shading, Sketching, Designing, Level Ideas, Criticizing, Recipe Ideas
Seeking: Musicians, sprite shapers, and a coder
Availibility: Not much really, but I can shade shit you make and maybe it will be fine i guess idfk
Current Projects: Oen Suxun, and another project that will probably be completed in like 10 years don't worry.
Past Projects: Sonic Renegade Blast (i made this when i was 7 and never got the file archived)
Portfolio: ...actually I don't have one.
Contact Info: Krebbit the Blonde Cyborg #0659
Additional Trash: Either eat spaghetti with pesto and alfredo or don't eat it at all.

ok here just have a sandwich recipe or something
Ingredients: hoagie bread, olives, havarti, cheddar, thicc slices of ham, lettuce, cucumber, bacon, tomato.
First off, slice the ham into thick slices. Then throw them on the barbecue and do the normal procedere.
Now take the ham out of the barbecue after being cooked, and place it on your hoagie bread. Add your cucumbers, cheese, tomatos, lettuce, and olives.
Take your hoagie bread off the plate and place it on the pan and girll till the cheese begins to melt or something.
After the bread gets fully grilled, take it off, and enjoy.

Just make sure you didn't ruin the sandwich or anything.

ArcaniaCQ

Marble Zone
Aug 29, 2017
Sweden
Sure I'll join.
Skills:Musician,Level Designer and a little of art.
Seeking:Artists and Programmers
Availability:Just for my own projects
Current Projects: Sonic Terminal Velocity and Donnie the chao 2
Past Projects:Donnie the chao Special Edition
Links/Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/djcavequest
Contact Info: I am mostly on Discord over at CaveQuest#5687
Additional Info:
I like food. I also like cooking food. I also like baking bread and cake. Besides the point. I am searching for help regarding Programming for Donnie the Chao 2. I already got one. But remember it's a romhack and not a fangame.

Last edited:

CosmicEternity

Reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself!
Skills: Illustration/character artwork, 3D modeling, spriting, animation, character design, level concepts, remixing music
Seeking: Level artists (advisement), musicians able to work with the Genesis limits and/or able to port music to the Genesis
Availability: I have a part time job, a fangame project, and a full college semester to balance, but I can provide feedback and critique for anyone looking for help, or sketch concepts. Otherwise, I can't fully dedicate myself to any fangame team or project at the moment.
Current Projects: Nova in Sonic 1
Past Projects: None.
Links/Portfolio: http://cpninjagrrl.deviantart.com/ If you'd like to see more work, or work in other areas of mine, feel free to contact me.
Contact Info: All on my profile on here.
Additional Info: I'm looking for people who are willing to teach me how to fill in the gaps in my knowledge when it comes to romhacking, as I'm new to the fangaming scene, and I still need to learn how to create level artwork, work within palette limitations, et cetera. I am essentially covered when it comes to coding, but I also will be lacking music.

As I am new to the fangaming/romhacking scene, the most I am looking for is help with porting in music/specific instruments from other Genesis games, as I will not necessarily ask for original compositions to be made for me considering I'm just starting to build my skills and credibility, and this will be my first game. I'll take what I can get without asking for too much of others. That said, music is my weakest area, and any help anyone can provide in that area would be appreciated. :emoji_ok_hand:

Kosyne

[REDACTED]
Aug 29, 2017
Skills: Drawing & Graphic Design, well-versed in Python, HTML/CSS, some JS, Website & Server Admin & Maint., Video Editing, Some C++/C, C#, Java, Ruby, Fusion 2.5, Construct Classic, some intermediate/advanced maths.
Seeking: No one.
Availability: Anyone can ask for advice, more than willing to help. As for actual projects, it'd depend. I wouldn't mind helping a bit for someone's SAGE project if it's within my skillset and it catches my interest.
Current Projects: Extensible discord bot using discord.py framework.
Past Projects: Some compatibility and bugfixes on Streak's Sonic Unreal Worlds project (pretty much dead), Shitty blitz3D sonic engine I posted on the old forums.
Links/Portfolio: Nothing public.
Contact Info: Discord: Kosyne#1528 (Preferred), these forums work as well.
Additional Info: Nothin.

Pulse0

Green Hill Zone
Aug 29, 2017
Skills:
Drawing & Graphic Design - 3D Modeling & Animation - Illustration & 2D Animation - Graphic Design - Pixel Art - Writing
Availability:
Busy
Current Projects:
Sonic Neo Genesis - RokkuRS
Past Projects:
Super Smash Flash 2 - Yandere Sim.
Links/Portfolio:
sonicneogenesis.wixsite.com/game​

DimensionWarped

Resuming Dangerous Status
Aug 29, 2017
Skills: Various programming languages (C at the top), GML, MMF event script, low end 3ds max, low end spriting/sprite editing, level design, I'm also a VOIP expert, not that anyone cares about that for making a Sonic game.
Seeking: Not leading any projects atm
Availability: Low most of the time (my job is pretty demanding). Sometimes a lot if the mood hits me.
Current Projects: None currently
Past Projects: Shitty 3D project, worked on a few Sonic Nexus demos, worked a little on Time Twisted, Oh yeah, I made a pretty cool Sonic Worlds demo at one point.
Links/Portfolio: I'm too lazy to get all that together.
Contact Info: Just PM me.
Additional Info:
I've been around a while my 2D chops are pretty decent. I'd be happy to help anyone looking for a little advice

Manni

Little green thing with a pencil
Skills: Small scale pixel artist (images less than 128x128px)
Seeking: Large scale pixel artist and an animator
Availability: Varies; idle online often due to responsibilities offline. Currently enrolled in college and hunting for a house.
Current Projects: Sonic Overseas
Past Projects: N/A
Links/Portfolio: (Still in development- will be available shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience)
Contact Info: https://discord.gg/zz5jX9v or my e-mail (which I check every day for important incoming mail) [email protected]
Additional Info: Sonic Overseas development is progressing slowly. Those involved or interested should expect updates around once every month or less.

PicsAndPixels

Green Hill Zone
Aug 29, 2017
Stardust Speedway
Skills: Pixel art, animations, sketching, concept art, character designs, level concepts and level art/tiles, objects, effects, textures, etc.
Seeking: Not really anybody... maybe a programmer since I have lots of art but no way to turn it into a game XD
Availability: in between working on FP2, TFG, and Overture, so varies
Current Projects: Sonic Overture, Freedom Planet 2, Project TFG, and Sonic Utopia
Past Projects: Freedom Planet, various other projects where I played a minor role of contributing sprites
Links/Portfolio: https://picsandpixels.deviantart.com/
Contact Info: PM me :3
Additional Info: lots of projects already, not really ready to start new ones yet!

InstantSonic

Green Hill Zone
Apr 27, 2017
Skills:
Pixel art, sprites, illustrations, sound foley, sound effects, music

Seeking:
No one in particular

Availability: Once in a blue moon I take commissions if the idea inspires me.

Current Projects: Rouge the Bat

Past Projects: Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3, Sonic SHMUP (on hiatus), Sonic Robo Blast 2, Pirates, Vikings, & Knights 2, No More Room In Hell

Links/Portfolio: http://twitter.com/InstantSonic
Contact Info: Ask me
Additional Info: Just add water.

Great Lange

The Great Lange
Apr 26, 2017
The Land of Waldos
Skills: 3D modeling and animation, sound and music, game design, broad knowledge of softwares and subjects, particularly related to game development
Seeking: None
Availability: Advice is free
Current Projects: Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture, Teal, unannounced indie projects
Past Projects: ScrewAttack's Death Battle, Freedom Planet, various animations and collaborations
Links/Portfolio: YouTube SoundCloud Twitterhttps://soundcloud.com/mr-lange
Contact Info:
Discord: Lange#9208
Additional Info: I am the great Lange.