don't click here

Calling all spriters, animators, coders, and voice actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Battle Champions

Press Start Screen
Apr 10, 2023
Greetings, Sonic fans! We are currently working on a free Sonic fan game titled "Sonic Battle Champions", and we need more talented and passionate individuals to join our team. If you are a spriter, coder, or a programmer with experience in Unity or Godot, we want YOU!

Our project is sure to excite Sonic fans everywhere with its unique features and engaging gameplay. We are dedicated to creating a high-quality game and want to give fans an experience they will love. We are looking for individuals who share this dedication and passion.

If you are interested in joining our team, please get in touch! We have a presence on social media, including Twitter and Discord, and welcome you to join our server. Let us know what you can bring to the table and how you can help us create an unforgettable gaming experience for Sonic fans.

We understand some might want money but this is a fan game project it'll be free for all Sonic fans one's who enjoy Sonic Battle as well if your interested let me know I'm new to this site so reply if interested and if you have any kind of experience again we have a discord server you can join if your willing to work with us.

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
To OP: Creating threads solely for recruiting help for your upcoming projects is forbidden. If you continue to post such messages, you will get a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.