don't click here

Zorropa y la torre de las sombras

General Information

Info

Zorropa is a solo indie videogame lead by Nahuel Paillapi that its currently in development since august 2020.

What is this game?

in this game you have to find five sun medals to beat the game, you can find them by platforming or fighting enemies.
Currently we have only one level finish to showcase it.

Latest reviews

I really like the sprite animations! That said, there's a big issue with the game dropping inputs that seems to be dependent on framerate: at my monitor's normal framerate of 144fps inputs almost never went through, and limiting it down to 50 removed most but not all of them. In addition, the movement in general seems a little janky and incomplete, with the jump height varying wildly based on what moves I performed before jumping. (For the record, I do enjoy the diverse movement options, they just don't feel like intentional parts of the physics right now. Maybe there are some missing animations that will make the movement make more sense?)

That all said, if you keep up what you're doing with the spritework and figure out the physics problems, you're well on the way to a solid, charming little platformer!
Nahuel Paillapi
Nahuel Paillapi
thank you for your opinion of the movement, we have this issues fixed to the next sage, we hope that we can make a better experience and make more animation.

Comments

Item information

Added by
Nahuel Paillapi
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games