don't click here

Victory Heat Rally

General Information

Welcome to the VHR time trial demo!

This is a small taste of the much larger demo that will be launching alongside the VHR Kickstarter soon!

You can find the official VHR webpage & sign up to our mailing list here - https://www.skydevilpalm.com/victory-heat-rally

Latest reviews

A trippy 32-bit-styled racing game with great mechanics~

High points:
+Tight controls
+Catchy as hell music

Tripping Points:
-Could just be me, but certain turns made me go cross-eyed with the way the track turns. I don't get motion-sick from gaming, but they did scramble my focus~
-THE STAFF GHOST, WHO I SHALL DUB 'VERA', HAS UTTERLY KILLED MY FINGERS. If you happen to find a raccoon sobing in a back-aley trash can, please send him some band-aids and cheesecake. He desperately needs it, after spending three hours trying his damnedest. It's a tough challenge, but doable if you have skill with racing games~
Reactions: skydevilpalm
So far, with what little bit I can judge, this already seems like a promising retro-style racing game. Graphics are bright and colorful, music is pleasing to listen to, and the controls feel polished. Hope to see more of this game in the future!
Reactions: skydevilpalm

Comments

I've never seen a racing game like this before. Has there ever been one? I was expecting low-poly, not no-poly!

I couldn't figure out what the bar that fills up when you drift is for, but I like the feel of the car!

Item information

Added by
skydevilpalm
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

Share this item