don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Velocity High Speed

General Information

Scenario
While you wake up inside the body of a cat, you learn that a mad scientist changed everyone into ectoplasm made of pure energy in order to create an army of evil robots. You and your friends have to save the world before it's too late.

Gameplay
Velocity High Speed is a fast paced action game mixing platformer, third person shooter and racing. Inspired by Sonic, Klonoa and Trackmania, this game will make you travel accross levels at full speed and challenge you by combining your platform and shooting skills.

Latest reviews

It's a really fun experience once it gets going, just like Revert was! I think a few things could be tweaked - the lack of vertical range when aiming messed me up a few times, and a bit of coyote time on jumps would really help some of the more complicated platforming - but the skating movement is really fun! I do wish you got the skates earlier, though, since the movement without them is a little sluggish.
Reactions: Taldius
I really wanted to like this game because it had a lot of interesting ideas that was genuinely innovative to Sonic's overall formula that this game was clearly inspired from. But the whole experience felt half baked and I just didn't like the execution of the game. From the controls being slippery to the enemy grab mechanic. I feel like it needs to be reworked from the ground up.
where is the velocity or the speed im in the first level and can barley manage a light jog.
P
pointingkj
like fun idea but the title leaves much to be desired
N
nonMat
Yeah, I agree, it really lacked a sense of momentum.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Taldius
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Original Games

More from Taldius