don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Typhoon Unit ~ Butterfly Requiem (SAGE 2022 Demo)

General Information

Typhoon Unit ~ Butterfly Requiem is a character-based bullet hell adventure! Play as a trio of three unique heroes, and swap between them on the fly! Take on challenging and memorable bosses, and explore a world where fantasy and technology intertwine!

2022_09_01_BasicComboShowcase01.gif

This demo for SAGE contains Chapters 1-4 of the game's Story Mode. The full game will be releasing in 2023!

Demo Features
-Three playable characters, each with their own special abilities!
-Synergy Boost! Swap heroes on the fly and combo character abilities to power up and achieve higher scores!
-The first four chapters of the game's Story Mode!
-Stage select! Play each of the chapters individually!
-Smug butterfly who stabs you and calls you a swine!

-A very large puppet! Like, massive! Wow!
-Spicy fish lady! She plays guitar, too!
-Morally questionable science!
-Local high score board! Best your own scores, or challenge a buddy!

Important Links
Wishlist Typhoon Unit ~ Butterfly Requiem on Steam!
Join the Typhoon Unit Discord community!
Support Ghostly Feline Games on Patreon!

Heroes
Gale
SprGaleSplash02.png

A talented magi-tech engineer. While she lacks the ability to channel magic on her own, she has quick thinking and a wide array of gadgets on her side.

SHOT TYPE - Spread Shot: Uses her finger guns to rapidly fire shots in a wide pattern!

SPELL - Critical Strike: Locks on to an enemy and deals a devastating strike to a stunned or vulnerable target!

BOMB - Flash Burst: Gale targets a large area and sets off a blast that clears away bullets and stuns enemies for an extended period of time! These enemies are vulnerable to her Critical Strike!

Fia
SprFiaSplash2.png

A celestial fairy from the palace above the sky. She's eager to make new friends and learn everything she can about the surface world.

SHOT TYPE - Tracking Beam: Conjures a beam of light that targets the closest enemy, no matter where they are!

SPELL - Temporal Warp: Stops time and lets her move safely through any hazards! No need to fear danger!

BOMB - Shooting Star: Fia becomes engulfed in bright light, increasing her movement speed tremendously and letting her absorb bullets she flies into! Collecting a large amount of bullets will grant her a limited time shield!

Casey
SprCaseySplash2.png

A brawler from the mean streets of Asteria. She's left her criminal past behind, and now uses her overwhelming strength to protect people.

SHOT TYPE - Charge Fireball: Spits powerful short range fireballs from her mouth! Tap the button to fire faster but weaker fireballs.

SPELL - Dragon Fist: Throws a punch so forceful it can shatter shields and red bullets! It even stuns enemies!

BOMB - Explosive Punch: Casey winds up a huge punch and dashes forward, dealing incredible damage to whatever poor soul is in her way! Weak enemies won't stop her though! They'll just burn up in the heat!

Reactions: sanic da heg

Latest reviews

So for the record, I am not a Touhou fan, yes I do like the designs but the sixth game got me frustrated to no end. With this being said I am yet still impressed how... fair this game is, yeah, shocking.
Yes the game itself is hard, but I only lose because of my fault, what this game demands is good reflexes, teamwork between my three characters and timing, and does so amazingly.
The graphics of the characters are simple but look good, they do have recognizeable styles and designs, the backgrounds and the special effects take the cake however, they are a joy to see.
The music is a banger, full stop, I'd say Maya's theme is probably my favorite.
The writing is quite fun, it has fleshed out dialog and is actually pretty funny.
...unfortunately, there's a major prevention regarding this game, it suffers from slowdown here and there, apparently is none of the engine's fault but probably a random bug, nevertheless it breaks the flow a bit.
Nevertheless, this game is looking very promising, good job!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
GhostlyFeline
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games