don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo The Werehouse (SAGE '22)

General Information

Story:
In this 1985 arcade classic, you play as a wolf catcher named Raymond
Raymond
, along with your coworkers Hector
Hector
, Spector
Spector
, Dexter
Dexter
, and Jones
Jones
. You've just gotten a call from some warehouse managers, and they're saying that wolves have invaded their storage facilities! In this all-time classic, you'll be running left to right, up and down, and catching wolves of all colors and sizes!

Hopefully, the WolfSnatchers will be able to catch those troublemakers
Arf
Arf
Barf
Barf
Zarf
Zarf
, and
Reginald
Reginald
; That is, unless something terribly unexpected doesn't happen...

During this special event though, something has happened to the usual wolves that inhabit the warehouse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highscore table (SAGE Version only!):

Tell me your highscores in the comments (or any place really) with a picture attached of your game over screen and highscore name entry screen as proof! I'll be adding them to a table that I'll set up once stuff comes in.

Table:

Susmobile - 116,774 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra bits of information at the end:

• If you have any prior problems with epilepsy or sensitive to bright lights, please read the README file that is provided in the game zip

• Any problems you witness with the game, please either write it on the itch.io page or send a message to us on twitter.

• A big, BIG thing about this special build is its difficulty. This was due in part to us editing the main rivals of the game, the wolves which came in two sizes. We only had done one size of hedgehog since we thought it would be weird to have other tiny ones. So if the game is too easy, go on over to the itch page and try 1.1.2 since that has more wolves in it.

SAGEITCHBUttonnew.png

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Mr Scotsman
Views
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item