don't click here

Sonic Robo Blast!: Knothole Coast Demo

i never played the original sonic robo blast or even sonic robo blast 2 but this game gave me a good time, i will be waiting the full version
Reactions: sanic da heg
H
hmmmmmmmmmm
me too
so far an amazing recreation of the game. keep up the amazing work!
ktzpringle
ktzpringle
This is a really great game . It captures that great nostalgic feeling:)
This game is so cool!
the original creator of sonic robo blast 2 and sonic robo blast will be REALLY happy with that!
:D
goiabada
goiabada
real
this game is AMAZING. I had so much fun playing so far. The level design is new and fresh and the animations are so cool. One thing I really loved about srb2 was the music and I can say that you have hit the nail on the head with that. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this game.
Kevin Sena
Kevin Sena
I have a problem: The game do not open
Honestly, I don't CARE that I haven't played it yet, IT'S HECKING SRB1 BABYYYY! I played it in SRB2 (v2.1) then got v2.2 and saw it was gone, and missed it. 404, time later not found, and it's back, and looking GLOOOORIIIIOUS!
Best part is... they kept Earless (named after the Character Wad), the original sprite used in it, in the thumbnail!
I'm sorry I am just gushing over it, I will now play it.
This is looking like it will be a great remake! Outstanding graphics, physics closely resembling the classics, shields and a moveset from SRB2, great remixed music that both references SRB2 and sounds faithful to both the original and the Genesis Sonic games. Can't wait to see more!
Reactions: SNick!
controls are great, visuals are great, and act 2 has king of the ring and they call me sonic hidden in the melody. 10/10
Reactions: SNick!
Bunnydude11
Bunnydude11
Where do I download