don't click here

Demo Sonic Relations

Overview

This visual novel tells the story of a deeper relationship between Sonic and Shadow, the development of which changes depending on the player's choice: hedgehogs either become nice, sincere friends, or have a real dislike for each other (or, at least, only Shadow for Sonic).
They experience different situations depending on the level of their relations, change their views on each other.
However, is the plot in this game as simple as it seems?

The game is under development, only a demo version is available so far. The full potential has not yet been revealed, only a small part is shown in the demo!
! Russian/English languages !
However, I apologize in advance for the broken grammar in English.
cover.png

Media

Gameplay

Main menu

Playthrough

Updates

Credits

Sonic and Shadow's lineart in the main menu, Eggman's sprite sketch — Mireil31
Music and screenwriter assistant — NikoMoge
Background artist — Masin (Lisa K.)
Screenwriter, script, design, sprite artist — ChocolateDonut8585 (Sonia G.)
Some plot edits — Jackson
Alpha-testers — Jackson, NikoMoge, Masin, Mireil31

Latest reviews

Really entertaining, but a few things to say:
The broken english. Some errors and weird-translated stuff breaks the atmosphere sometimes.
The music. While is good, it doesn't fit most of the time. Especially on the dance scene, some electronic or more danceable tracks would be great for the scene. The same with the second playable day on the game, that song is very energetic and almost bossfight-like.
The art. Is good, but some stuff looks weird compared to the in-game renders. Like those little Shadow and Sonic heads on the pop-ups dialogues or the menu art.
Overall I like this and I hope it gets more popular!
ChocolateDonut8585
ChocolateDonut8585
Hello!
Thank you so much for your criticism and feedback! About the music: we don't have a specific person who could write it, so it's awkward in places, I apologize for that T^T
I'm glad you're waiting for the full version!
Reactions: Salk-e
I tried out the demo today! While it was short, I absolutely love it! The English text was a bit difficult to read at some points and there were a few errors in grammar, but overall it was really good! Can't wait till the full release!
Reactions: ChocolateDonut8585
V
viki8989
i could help
ChocolateDonut8585
ChocolateDonut8585
Do you use Discord? If so, tell me your username, please, and I'll text you!
V
viki8989
its sonicfan1234#1936
Really good fan game, i really enjoy how Sonic and Shadows developing relationship, can't wait for the full game.
Also if you can do you know an approximate date for when the full game will be released?
Reactions: ChocolateDonut8585
ChocolateDonut8585
ChocolateDonut8585
There is no ship here...
rocky el erizo
rocky el erizo
It is a very good game, it only needs Spanish to enjoy it MUCH better
ChocolateDonut8585
ChocolateDonut8585
Thanks!
I can add Spanish when the development on the game is completed, but only if I have a person in my team who knows this language. You will need to translate the text of the game from English to Spanish.
If you are ready to take part in this, or if you know someone who is ready, then you can tell me

Comments

wait so is this like a friendship type of thing or shipping cause if it is, wow thats uh something i mean i saw a sonic and blaze thing but i mean i do like the ship but still feel a bit uncomfortable but i dont hate it and good job at the game even though i've never played it

wait so is this like a friendship type of thing or shipping cause if it is, wow thats uh something i mean i saw a sonic and blaze thing but i mean i do like the ship but still feel a bit uncomfortable but i dont hate it and good job at the game even though i've never played it
it's friendship type. Thanks for the feedback! ^^

Wait, Sonic is a girl in this fangame? if anybody asks why i think that is because of the line "Sonic opened his eyes, slipping between the doors to elevator's booth, which caused HER to stagger noisily" or it may just be a writing error

Wait, Sonic is a girl in this fangame? if anybody asks why i think that is because of the line "Sonic opened his eyes, slipping between the doors to elevator's booth, which caused HER to stagger noisily" or it may just be a writing error
Hello! No, Sonic isn't girl here. Uhh, honestly, I'm russian and I just translated all this text through Google Translator. Russian language has feminine and masculine genders for various subjects, and "elevator booth" has a feminine gender in Russian. In this sentence, the word "her" was addressed to the word "elevator booth", not to Sonic. I didn't notice it and didn't fix it. :(

Hello! No, Sonic isn't girl here. Uhh, honestly, I'm russian and I just translated all this text through Google Translator. Russian language has feminine and masculine genders for various subjects, and "elevator booth" has a feminine gender in Russian. In this sentence, the word "her" was addressed to the word "elevator booth", not to Sonic. I didn't notice it and didn't fix it. :(
i understand, i know that sometimes translating through languages can be hard, but if you need to, you can use DeepL instead of Google, DeepL Translator is the best translator in the world, but it doesn't have all the languages that Google Translate has

Last edited:
i understand, i know that sometimes translating through languages can be hard, but if you need to, you can use DeepL instead of Google, DeepL Translator is the best translator in the world, but it doesn't have all the languages that Google Translate has
Yep, I know about DeepL, at the time of the demo release, I didn't know about this translator and didn't use it

Item information

Added by
ChocolateDonut8585
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item