don't click here

Sonic Red Ridge

General Information

red ridge logo.png

Sonic Red Ridge is a 3D semi-linear level experiment with multiple path open sections connected by one way paths to avoid accidental backtracking and getting lost.

Roll down hill, keep moving forward and upwards and you'll find the way!

Red Ridge x Sage.png

After one year and much learning since last SAGE, I'm back with another iteration of my 3D Sonic level design experiments, this time the result is a glorified blockout (goodbye default checkboard textures!) meant to be a physics playground of sorts for people to play around with Sonic trying to reach the end as fast as possible or just exploring every nook and cranny.

l hope that despite the obvious rough and unoptimized nature of the level, people can still find some fun to be had with this experience.

Just in case downloading from sfghq becomes impossible due to high connection stress, here's a couple alterative download links:
GAMEJOLT

GOOGLE DRIVE

red ridge logo 500x500.png
Reactions: xinconety

Latest reviews

Really fun 3D Sonic level!
Reactions: Tigersonalex
Tigersonalex

Comments

I got stuck in a wall and couldn't finish the level. Other than that though, it seems really solid. Camera is a little wonky at times but overall the physics feel good and it plays well. I would just work on the wall collision... idk what even happened but I jumped into a wall somehow. I wish I had been recording so I could show you but oh well. Keep up the good work

I got stuck in a wall and couldn't finish the level. Other than that though, it seems really solid. Camera is a little wonky at times but overall the physics feel good and it plays well. I would just work on the wall collision... idk what even happened but I jumped into a wall somehow. I wish I had been recording so I could show you but oh well. Keep up the good work
Looking into how to go about the game moving forward to fix collision problems and other issues. Thank u for playing and also commenting here with your impressions! It helps a ton :D

Item information

Added by
Tigersonalex
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Tigersonalex