don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Sonic Recharged - Online Co-Op mode

General Information

Welcome!
In this taste of Sonic Recharged's online multiplayer mode, it will be possible to play a remade version of "Diamond Grove Zone" with your friends.

- Join a public lobby and play with players from around the world.
- Create a private lobby / join a private lobby and play with your friends.

- Create your own code and share it with your friends to let them join.

screen 3.png

Latest reviews

It was an ok game. I think the biggest areas for improvement would be level design and the music. The music is serviceable but the level design was quite rough in these two stages. I think it would be smart to study the levels in Fallen Star/Triple Trouble 16bit to see how they construct their stages. Level design is the most important aspect of a classic sonic game, so it's vital to make sure it's as good as it can be. Other than that the bosses also seemed harder than they need to be. Given that 2D Sonic has imprecise controls designing difficult bosses is more often than not just going to frustrate the player. I would consider making them a bit easier.
Spindash12
Spindash12
Thanks for your feedback. We'll take note.

Comments

Online multiplayer is a bold move (I don't use gamejolt so I can't comment on well how it works), but I think you need more than one zone to lure people in. You've been refining Diamondus for a good while now and maybe it's time to expand the game further, even if the layouts can still be kinda dead-endy. Swimming turtles are cool, and the freed animals are a nice touch, and of course the music fits well. I'd like to see the trees get more attention, but really, again, it's time for zone 2 at this point.

Online multiplayer is a bold move (I don't use gamejolt so I can't comment on well how it works), but I think you need more than one zone to lure people in. You've been refining Diamondus for a good while now and maybe it's time to expand the game further, even if the layouts can still be kinda dead-endy. Swimming turtles are cool, and the freed animals are a nice touch, and of course the music fits well. I'd like to see the trees get more attention, but really, again, it's time for zone 2 at this point.
Thank you! In our next demo I'll put some more zones and I'll consider taking more attention to the trees as you said.

Item information

Added by
Spindash12
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Spindash12