SAGE 2020 - Demo Sonic Quantum Collision

Overview

Welcome to our built from the ground up Sonic fan game.
It looks Classic, but a little fresher - there's a good reason for that!
This isn't just Classic Sonic, this is Classic Sonic with a brand new pair of sneakers. We aim to bridge the gap between Classic and Modern Sonic, in a way that the likes of Advance and *shudder* Sonic 4 couldn't!

Please not this is just a demo, things are subject to change yada yada, you get the gist I'm sure. We will be improving based on your feedback!
You'll only get to play as True Blue here, but rest assured we got some epic things lined up for the Spin Yellow and Rad Red too!

Featuring:
- Classic Sonic gameplay, tweaked and enhanced
- Intertwining story, each following a character with a unique gameplay and levels (non of which will suck)
- Knuckles has his hat
- Vast and expansive levels to race through, explore and enjoy
- Fresh new visuals and slight redesigns for added awesome
- Knuckles has his hat
- New and intuitive abilities, but without the extra buttons
- New mechanics, items and (good) gimmicks
- Knuckles has his hat
- Amazing pixel art that will make you just want to stop and stare
- An OST to get you banging your head from now until Sonic Riders 4
- Knuckles has his hat
- Knuckles has his hat

Andddd we're live, hope we made it in time, we exist, we have a demo, you should go play it! (Can you find the special stages tho?)
While you're at it, check out our Twitter for more info, goodies, leaks, concept art and showcases!
https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sonic

Sonic_art_1.png Tails.png knuckles_offcl.png Eggman_1c.png MSonic_offcl.png

Latest reviews

I CAN'T SAY HOW COOL THIS GAME IS!!
IT'S PERFECT!!!

This game is amazing, the visuals, the gameplay, everything! (and knuckles has his hat and that's neat and I like it)
I like the artstyle of the game quite a bit! Lots of polish and interesting badniks are in this game. Only problem mainly is the level design, where I was stuck ~ 4 minutes in. Overall very strong start.
Reactions: ahmed2020gt

Comments

Sonic feels great and animations are quite impressing. But optimization is not that good. I have horrible lags on the second level with rain. Also 1st boss have only one attack and he is slow as hell.

Sonic feels great and animations are quite impressing. But optimization is not that good. I have horrible lags on the second level with rain. Also 1st boss have only one attack and he is slow as hell.
We have noticed that! We found out that the lag was caused by the excessive number of plants. Don't worry, we'll fix that in the next version! Salutations from the team!

Item information

Added by
Sonic Quantum Collision
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 8 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item