don't click here

Sonic Prototype

General Information

MMAAAAANNNN I have learned alot from making this, first would be to never make a 3D level without a game plan going in. I spent a good chunk of time just redoing the level design until I came to this and even then, this is a really poor showing on my part and I feel bad that I wasn't able to make anything better for you guys but i'm still a pretty big noob when it comes to using unity in a lot of ways and working on this has made me realize that more (I couldn't even figure out how to make my own logo the title screen for christs sake lol). That said, i'd really appreciate some hardcore critique on this since as frustrating as it is to release something this unpolished, it was fun to make and i'd like to make more levels in the future with help from some good and honest feedback to set me on the right track (although I have a pretty good idea on where I need to improve right now).

Hopefully, you all derive some enjoyment from this cause I know I did making it. Sonic game logo 2.jpg
Sonic game logo 2.jpg
Sonic game logo 2.jpg Sonic game logo 2.jpg Sonic game logo 2.jpg Sonic game logo 2.jpg

Media

Updates

Credit goes to Lake Fepered (sorry if I spelled that wrong dude) for creating Hedge Physics and SuperSonic68 for further modifying that into Bumper Engine. Also, big shoutouts to Lake and the guys at the discord server for helping me out with getting this together.
Reactions: xinconety

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
MegasonicZX
Views
Last update

More in 3D Frameworks

Share this item