don't click here

Sonic GT

Phenomenal, Absolutely Phenomenal. This is the Sonic experience I've been waiting for and boy does it deliver, first I'd like to mention the level design here as it is some of the best 3d sonic level design to date and speeding through them with all of these characters is an absolute blast, Hill Top being my favorite and Sunset Boulevard being my 2nd, Hill Top Zone really made me realize what I wanted in a Sonic game, exploration and speed.

The story mode is the usual Sonic story and that's perfectly fine and in some cases it made me laugh, Ocean Paradise, Hilltop/Helltop Zone, Sunset Boulevard and Hidden Base are levels perfectly created around the physics, momentum and engine the game utilizes and this definitely show's in Hilltop Zone.

SONIC GT's music perfectly fits the games feel and tone, Hilltop's main theme (Miner's In the Sky) is honestly the most amazing track in this game and TrueChaos, Nuclear, Alongcame Adrian, Luan Maziero, Nebz Shady, and ScrewStache definitely deserve some love for the passion put into this soundtrack.

SONIC GT is a must play experience and is definitely one of the best things to come of Sonic in general in recent years, I truly hope we see more of this game in the future such as DLC or a sequel a few years down the line (5 STARS!)
Last edited:
Reactions: WarpSonic
HHSGaming
HHSGaming
I did indeed gush about hilltop in this... sorry.
WarpSonic
WarpSonic
Don't worry about it Hill Top deserves it.
First and foremost, a HUGE thanks and a round of applause for all who were involved with this project. I expected to see a lot more reviews here, but I'm sure you are well aware that everyone is LOVING this game. You've given us the speed we imagined as children, and a Sonic adventure that never gets old.

This is absolutely the best Sonic game I have ever played! It perfectly demonstrates the speed of the characters/world, and the physics are spectacular! There are challenges for those who seek, and fun, re-playable levels that you can explore or dash through as you please. Thanks for the fix on the flying boss, which I just downloaded the update for, and for an all around FANTASTIC Job!! I'm looking forward to more maps and possibly characters!
*crosses fingers* Silver, Blaze, or even some Riders like skins where we can have fun on hoverboards!

The fans truly appreciate this, and we also appreciate your continued support! YOU ROCK!! I've put at least 20 hours in already XD

A couple of things I noticed about Shadow:

The sound of his skating is a bit bothersome. The sound itself isn't bad, but it could be turned down a bit. On a side note, it also isn't in rhythm with his movements. The others may not be in perfect rhythm either, but with his slower skating stance it stands out a lot. (Sorry to be nitpicky lol)

He also feels marginally slower than the others (while just about as fast as Ray). Ray, I can understand, but I expected Shadow to be able to easily reach/maintain speeds close to Sonic, to whom he's very far off. It's mainly due to the momentum lost during his Chaos kick and the lack of a momentum gaining ability. While cool at first, Chaos Kick is almost useless when speeding through maps and sometimes leaves him in a default standing pose while in the air. Its basically a trick that offers no momentum. Every other character (minus Ray) can use their ability create momentum, but he has to rely on rails and slopes to increase his speed. (Ray actually still has a very fun and useful glide ability, and can even use it for a skillful dive, without suffering the momentum loss of a bounce.)

Just throwing ideas out there, maybe after the hit there could be a slowed down moment (a second or two in real life) where he can adjust his position in the air and land with some type of speed boost (akin to the drop dash)? Perhaps if the user holds the jump button during it, the "recoil jump" goes higher (similar to a normal bounce), allowing them to do a shorter hop into a boost if preferred. While holding to jump higher, he can carefully choose the next target while slowed in the air. This way, he becomes a character who can truly capitalize off of kills. Something like this would make me utilize the ability more, contrary to now where I have to avoid using it in order to keep momentum.

I also wouldn't mind the Chaos kick working on items/bounce pads either! With the above suggestions, it'd make people use it all the time! The only issue I could imagine (not to say there aren't others) would be folks cheesing it to get better times, although they'd need something to kick.

Thoughts?
Wolfshadowj
Wolfshadowj
I agree with you on shadow. His ground speed is about the same as sonic's and his instant homing attack is cool but his chaos kick does need a buff
Absolutely amazing game. The momentum-based physics make every second of the gameplay fast and exhilarating. The levels are amazingly designed and the graphics are stunning. Not to mention the music is great as well, which is pretty much a given for a Sonic game. It's just shocking to me how great this game is for a price tag of $0 and a 1GB download. Definitely give it a try if you want to have a fun time.
Reactions: WarpSonic
xinconety
xinconety
no se pueden guardar los datos
S
SonikkuZ
Whenever I delete and download the game again, it leaves me off where I previously was at. The reason why I need to know is because I was recording but forgot my mic was off for half the recording sadly.
xinconety
xinconety
pues la proxima vez que grabes algo , revisa si todo esta preparado