don't click here

Sonic Fan Games HQ

Pyra's Wolf
Pyra's Wolf
A crawl move would be cool. Though I learned that you can press up/down to get out of the dig and u can spindash. I feel his Dig move is super versatile and super useful. It goes up SUPER high and the move itself is cool.
Options Menu would be nice, but for now F4 works as fullscreen.
Pyra's Wolf
Pyra's Wolf
1000 char limit stupid

I didn't know you can charge popguns but Sonic's not exactly realistic either. Never thought i'd see Fang going in a ball (OR SPINDASHING), but in a 2d game (unless you're Amy because Amy is super fun in Advance 1) its somewhat necesarry and i see no reason why he couldn't have learned how to do it.
Anyway I think it would be sick if you could aim the popgun in the air. I don't see why he can't use it on the ground as that'd be p useful (especially if he didnt know how to spindash, and stuff). Basically my idea is if you hold forward and press a he'll shoot bottom opposite direction you're facing, giving you a forward boost and an upward boost. If you don't hold a direction you'll just shoot downward. I don't know how useful this double jump move is but it's not really "sick" yet. Maybe i should play with Fang more