Sonic Chaos - Turquoise Hill Demo

The game itself is very fluid, it has some sonic mania style graphics, and it reminds me of my childhood, I hope this project will be finished some day
Reactions: Kristo
I love this! sonic chaos was the first sonic game i have played. I hope the next demo comes soon!

i found a bug, and no mighty is not in this remake this was just a mod that i made.
so i was playing the game and i almost fell but i got into the wall
Last edited:
Reactions: xinconety
How do I run this
This demo is really good and I hope that this gets finished. I love how much it reminds me of Sonic Mania. My only criticism is that the speed feels a bit slow but recently I have been playing a lot of Sonic Advance 2 so it could be because of that. Other than that, keep up the good work!
This is one of, if not the, best Sonic fangames I have had the pleasure of playing.

Everything just feels... Right!

The music is absolutely stellar and everything blends together perfectly.

I can't wait to see the final product!
Absolutely fantastic! I love the visuals, I love the music, I love absolutely everything that this game has to offer as of now. I'm also really pleased it's not a Mania mod, so I can play it with no PC version of Sonic Mania needed (because I don't have it). I know the project's been put on hold and everything, but I'm still really excited for the future of this remake. Great job!
AWESOME!!!
Awesome
Last edited:
This has got to be one of my favorite sonic fangames ever.
The game looks absolutely astonishing: The custom sprites are absolutely beautiful (ie the sonic mach speed sprite), The gameplay is on par with mania, and the music.
Oh my GOD the music is fucking incredible.
While there are some cons (lack of collision sometimes, spikes that you couldn't see coming due to going fast, etc) they are absolutely minimal compared to the pros. This is an incredible sonic fangame- hell this is an incredible game in general; and it's only the demo!
Overall: amazing game, on par with mania. And it bops.
I didn't play original version but I tried this demo and I found that amazing!
I'm very delighted to see full game!!
Please make compatable with phone
It's pretty good, could be better though
You guys nailed it! Keep Up the good work!
Love love love what had been created! Would it at all be possible to pay this game/demo on a Nintendo Switch possibly thru a SEGA emulator? That would be bliss. Keep up the amazing work!
I played sonic chaos a ton back then and this just makes it feel fresh again.
10/10, I've already completed all of my save files 100% (2 with tails, 2 with sonic). Good luck on future development!

Some minor things I've noticed were that at the beginning of act 2, you can spindash at the very start to ride the ceiling after the first loop if you hold down but some of it isn't solid; And Tails can also fly above the boss area in the speed section boss at the end.

Also a Peel-out, add that.
Spreading some love to the often-ignored Game Gear games is always appreciated, and this does it in spades, reimagining Turquoise Hill into something grander. The new animation and spritework is excellent, and it's no wonder it could be easily mistaken for a Mania mod. The level design does get a little confusing at times, doubling back on itself, but I'm sure the kinks will be worked out with further playtesting. Excellent job!

(2:20)
This is a marvelous game indeed! And the crimson engine is very well showcased here but there is a few issues I wanna bring up that I know is gonna get fixed or looked at. The graphics are amazing and are manialike and that's where I feel it is just perfect but maybe could be mistaken as a mania mod. The music is top notch! The gameplay is where if fell apart... I'll start by saying wierd collision behaviour is popping up left and right and at one point I wrnt through a spring and litterally went through the roof to the next open area. I also think the level design especially in act 2 is an bit rushed and the boss for act 2 is painfully hard to hit for some reason mainly because he has no indicator where you should hit him. Otherwise this has been an fantastic experience and I would love seing what's coming up in the future!
Reactions: GuilhermeBMotta