don't click here

Sonic Battle R - Public Prototype

Mixing Sonic Battle and Sonic R was an incredibly genius idea! That, and it's a 3D game! Also, the UI is really cool! I like it! Add to that the music and how smooth it runs!
Israel Rodriguez
Israel Rodriguez
I hope they add the tails doll as a referents to the Sonic R creepypasta in the updates to come!
Reactions: Foxeh and JMan
Can you make it so you can go to a random server and play casually
I like the idea of an online racing game running through a hodgepodge of various Sonic levels. Even including Secret Rings was a nice surprise! I didn't get a chance to play online, but I was relieved to find the game still worked fine in Single Player. There's a lot to choose from here, but many of the stages need some focus on polish to make them more naturally playable. But I appreciate where this is going!

(17:38)
Reactions: JMan
I've gotta be honest, I was waiting for a 3D Sonic game that takes the idea of Sonic R and gives us an option to race online in variety of unique sonic levels from variety of different sonic games! It's really fun messing around with the physics and just to run freely with your character inside a level... I'll be looking forward for more updates!
no he podido jugarlo porque necesito un código y no se como conseguirlo.
JMan
JMan
Please read the help instructions for hosting inside the game. It explains clearly what a sbr code is
COOL