don't click here
An absolute masterpiece! If only we had team chaotix...
is just perfect, just perfect
Reactions: OldGamerNewWorld
Love it.

Can't wait to see more of this project in the future.
  • Love
Initially, I was more hesitant to play this game, but when I actually did, I did not expect it to be fun. Advance games were an important part of my childhood and seeing how nothing was changed, aside from addition of new characters, really warms heart. Can't wait to play more of it, and honestly, REALLY hoping Sonic Advance 3 gets a similar treatment.
Sonic Advance has never played better. Sonic and co. pick up momentum a lot quicker than the original game, which makes the game feel faster-paced and easier to seamlessly dive into the action. Sprites look great, and the camera is pulled out a bit further to give the player a wider scope to see what's coming up ahead (or above). Adding in Shadow and Cream was a nice touch, and fun to play around with. No hard criticisms to point out - I'd just love to see more levels become realized in future builds!
this demo was awesome you should add more stuff like this!
I'm no reviewer but, well here we are. Firstly, it's widescreen! Secondly, it runs like a dream, no frame rate drops or anything. Even though this was only a one stage demo, it was enough to get me looking forward to this! I loved all of the updates done to each of the returning characters, bringing in moves from Sonic Adv 3 was a cool idea. Along with other things like Sonic's air dash which was new, as well as his shield abilities from the old days. And something I always thought would be awesome was having Shadow in a 2D game styled after Advance, and here we are. I loved how Shadow had the homing attack, not only for the attack itself, but also as a way to make him different from Sonic. This way Shadow isn't a reskin of Sonic but actually feels like his own character! His attacks from Sonic Battle were also a nice touch and all of his animations were great, namely his idle and running animations. All of this was great and I look forward to the finished game, great job on this!
Sonic Advance Revamped is one of the best remakes that i have ever seen made by a fan as it capture the feel and style of the game.