don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Complete Sherman's Quest

General Information

An outgoing, outdoor-loving, yellow rabbit named Sherman must leave his ill, bed-ridden wife, Alice, at home to rescue his grandchildren, Rodder and Mopsy, from the clutches of the self indulgent crow king, Velcrow. Along the way, you'll even meet up with a few friendly faces, and some challenges to test your consistency.

Traverse through 50 rooms inside Velcrow's nested tower of enemies and obstacles and take back your loved ones in this top-down, dungeon crawling, arcade-based game that takes inspiration from the SG-1000™ console released in 1983.

Controls:

Arrow Keys (Move)
Z (Button 1)
X (Button 2)
Return (Start)
Space (Select)

1-5 (Window Sizes)

Escape (Hard Reset)

Oh, and i want to acknowledge something for those that don't have the time to play it all in one sitting...
There are four-lettered passwords you can enter on the title screen to unlock things temporarily!

...If you can guess them.

***IMPORTANT NOTICES:

-Controllers are currently unsupported. I apologize for the inconvenience and will (hopefully) implement this in a later version.

-Upon downloading, some may experience a confrontation stating that this contains a virus. This is confirmed to be a false positive and it doesn't seem like i can easily fix it. The game still works and has nothing threatening, it's simply an error caught by virus protection. Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience, as it interrupts the game experience heavily.
Reactions: Ice

Latest reviews

The game could be a nice throwback to the SG-1000 era, but that's it.

Problems such as unprecise hitboxes, dodgy enemies and the black moving block, which is more of an annoyance than a challenge, hinders this game.

Also, a level selection with the levels you unlocked so far could be nice for players that doesn't want to sit and everything in one sessions.

Maybe even visible passwords would do.

Comments

I'd love to play this, but Windows Defender seems to think it's a virus so nasty it wont even let me download the game. Not sure what you've got in a little game like this that would be so suspicious.

I'd love to play this, but Windows Defender seems to think it's a virus so nasty it wont even let me download the game. Not sure what you've got in a little game like this that would be so suspicious.
I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. It's been an issue for a few people and using virustotal, the problem was finally detected. If i can manage to get the problem fixed, the game will be updated. Thank you for finding interest in this game!

Just like the user WanderingShadow, my antivirus wouldn't let me play the game either and immidiately quarentined the files as soon as I opened it.

Item information

Added by
Ruberjig
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item