SAGE 2021 - Complete Shantae and Asha: Dream Fantasia

Overview

Shantae and Asha:Dream Fantasia is an Open World 2D Platformer that blends action, RPG, puzzle, and adventure elements into one. It is a crossover featuring Asha from the 1994 Sega Genesis classic; Monster World IV and Shantae from the 2002 Game Boy Color classic; Shantae.

It is a brand new adventure that serves as Monster World IV-2, a Shantae crossover, and a crossover of other characters; most notably from the action-platform and RPG genres.

Disclaimer: With the exception of custom content, I do NOT own anything regarding content such as music, sprites, sound effects, or characters. That all belongs to their respective owners and should not be sold in any way, shape, or form!

Download:

Updates

Credits

(TESTER)

Remited
JirachiKid
Eon-Sonny
Mateo Lomena
Music Clues
Wolfram
Fernando

(ARTISTS)

Stupa13a
Eon-Sonny
Nin10ja
franciscoanimador
PersonaDC
StaleMeat
rongs1234
Nerkin
bousou tenin
Arifkunviid(Hikmori7)
Maverick Vortex
Paulo Munir
All original artists

(MUSICIANS)

Swine is Online
Gencoil
Abdoodle's Videos
Shimshon the Gadite
RedBahamut
Mikurio
Ubergrau
Cupcom5
MasterJace
Jrharbort Productions
Spike Sensei
OverClocked ReMix
AJTSymphonys
TheTetrahedronVG
TheNitties
NiNE
Vurez
Isaiah The Music Guy
ViRiX Dreamcore
JC System
FPmusic
catcat33
kitsunahri
XBuster
All original composers
Reactions: Foxeh

Latest reviews

The link dosent work ?
Reactions: XBuster
XBuster
XBuster
I have fixed the link as of now. The 2018 version was removed long ago and I forgot to update it.
i love you man.. keep going.
Reactions: XBuster
XBuster
XBuster
Haha! Thank you very much :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to releasing the full game in the future.
Reactions: Foxeh

Comments

It looks cute and polished from the screenshots. I wish it had more information and pictures. I'll give it a try and come back later.

It looks cute and polished from the screenshots. I wish it had more information and pictures. I'll give it a try and come back later.
Thank you very much:) I'll make sure to update the game's information to the best of my ability so all sites know what's up. I look forward to your feedback.

Item information

Added by
XBuster
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item