Shantae and Asha: Dream Fantasia Demo

Overview

Shantae and Asha: Dream Fantasia is an action platformer that hosts some RPG, puzzle and adventure elements. This demo in particular includes a full dungeon, Green Hill Zone, a playable Amy Rose based on her Sonic Battle format, and sneak peeks of an upcoming area known as Starlight Park. It features several things such as multiple playable characters, an open world design, customization options, and an innovated battle system based on the original Monster World 4.

https://gamejolt.com/games/Shantae_and_Asha_Dream_Fantasia/293793/download/build/612178

Updates

Reactions: Foxeh

Latest reviews

i love you man.. keep going.
Reactions: XBuster
XBuster
XBuster
Haha! Thank you very much :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to releasing the full game in the future.
Reactions: Foxeh

Comments

It looks cute and polished from the screenshots. I wish it had more information and pictures. I'll give it a try and come back later.

It looks cute and polished from the screenshots. I wish it had more information and pictures. I'll give it a try and come back later.
Thank you very much:) I'll make sure to update the game's information to the best of my ability so all sites know what's up. I look forward to your feedback.

Item information

Added by
XBuster
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item