don't click here

Sega Brawlers Megamix(V6.8)

General Information

Sega Brawlers Megamix is a game I've worked on for years, and this is the first new update in several of them. This new update has 8 new playable characters, Sarah and Cragg from Golden Axe 3, and Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza. The other 5 new characters will have to be unlocked for you to find out, you only need to play through Adventure mode and select one of previously locked modes. Each new playable character has higher speed and fixed MP usage for special attacks to show what I have in mind for the rest of the cast in future updates. Fair warning, the music is mixed between actual OST's, remixes, mash ups, and other music entirely, some of it uses profanity. Just to let anyone know who plans to make any videos. A How to Play file is also included in the Rar file.

Latest reviews

From what I've played so far, it's pretty fun. Some of the animations are kind of janky but I still had a good time with it. Nice selection of characters too.
S
sonic7978
I like it DjgameFreak awesome for add characters beat em up game is one of the best beat ups i have played last week i pick sonic characters their attacks is normal no buffs no nerfs I love it so DjgamefreaktheIguana I give your game 10 out of 10 gameplay music 9.6 9.7 graphics and more Awesome Job make more Beat em ups for sonic characters and more better yet make Sonic smash games for sega characters for online wifi you see i'am former super smash bros brawl and smash 4 player as sonic player i win tournaments for brawl and smash 4 anyway see ya again awesome job! (Thumbs up) 👍

Item information

Added by
DJGameFreakTheIguana
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from DJGameFreakTheIguana