don't click here

Panic Cell

General Information

"Panic cell" is a boss rush I'm currently working on with a couple of friends, I doubt I'll ever finish it in the future but as of now this is what I've got. technically speaking it isn't much as there's only a single boss, but for what there is I'm semi proud of it.

PLAY HERE!

controls here are just as it says in the game:

arrow keys - moving + jumping

z - attack by shooting out a powerful beam handed out by a punch...I think

plot + semi lore

the game makes you take control of a dangerous person locked in prison for his various crimes, in which set guards and rules revolve around him trying to not get killed by the many creatures he gets forced to face.

this incudes the lovely Rokkī, who was originally a powerful tank built by the military to fight in the war, unfortunately later down the line it got possessed by an evil spirit who had transformed it to resemble a giant Japanese cat charm in its looks. ever since then the people in the army haven't used it since, and only decided to test it out in action for special occasions.

:NOTE: I do not own any of the sfx used in game, most of them are taken strictly from other games such as Smash Bros, sonic 3&k, and sonic mania.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
pizza crust
Views
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item