don't click here

Mega Man: Wily Tower NES

Please keep adding new weapons from all the MEGAMAN this great I always dreamed of playing a game like that especially fighting with all the boss Robots the best MEGAMAN game I ever played
Well, that was... something, I guess? I played it on Hard Mode and with Improved Weapons Mode, and I can't really say anything. I didn't play Wily Tower in a while, so I can't say if this is how the original game was, but this felt... really unmemorable. I just went through it and I can't really remember much, aside from the first three Wily Tower bosses. The visuals are meh, the level design is meh, the pick weapons before the stage system was interesting, but some weapons were way too nerfed to be viable, such as the magnets from the third game. There were oddly a lot of Hammer Joes in this game, which is a weird design choice.
The Powered Up weapons are rather situational and I didn't really find them useful, but Hyper Bomb was heavily improved.

Overall, this is just sort of... dull and run of the mill? Nothing particularly stood out to me, though I will say that the music did sound better than the original versions, since I decided to give them a listen after beating the game - good job on that. But otherwise, I really can't say much, as there's really nothing to say. It does the most basic things right - it controls correctly, it's not broken, it's not terrible... but I don't really think this was worth beating, either. I do assume that a lot of those problems stem from how the original Wily Tower was, but that didn't really make this one any more fun. The Improved Weapons Mode is a good rebalance, but that's about it.
Reactions: BeRluck325
An incredible recreation of one of my favorite Mega Man games! I played the "rebalanced" mode, and I loved the changes to the weapons. My only quibble is the final Wily fight isn't fully implemented, but as it's marked Beta, I won't hold that against the score. Excellent work!
B
BeRluck325
Very good game add Weapons