don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Louny Balloony (SAGE 2022)

General Information

New for SAGE 2022, New Tutorial Section for Louny Balloony!

A brand new tutorial stage has been added to Louny Balloony! Work your way through this mini-setting where you will learn techniques to guide Louny to the top of a skyscraper in order to properly start your adventure!

This also includes a brief story cutscene with new art!

Afterwards, take part in two distinct levels of imaginative floating platform action!

Also New for SAGE 2022, Massive Refurbishment to Level 1!
With the introduction of the new tutorial section, the first level of Louny Balloony has been updated with a tighter, faster-paced design including new graphical detail and gameplay features!

Controls

• Arrow keys/WASD/IJKL -- General movement
  • Space -- Jump/Flap
  • Enter -- Pause
  • Z/X -- Alternate button press for dashing (configured through menu)

Thanks for playing!
Reactions: xinconety

Comments

The design is nice and the idea to refine Ballon Fight's concept is commendable.

Couple of things need to be adressed, though:

• The challenge levels are unbalanced: if the speed challenges can be doable (if not easy), the no feathers ones are obnoxious when you have to deal with the physics of baloons and the lack of moves that allows you to deal with spiny situations (e.g. double jamps or a floaty jumps with flapping the arms withouth feathers).
  • The rank system is not explained, so why I should bother to collect feathers once that I hit 30?
  • The dash move is quite limited: not only it cost your flight, but it doesn't have the same effect to attack as jumping on enemies' heads.
I hope this feedback can be of any use for your development.

Keep it up.

Item information

Added by
Harold Krell
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Harold Krell

Share this item