don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Lloyd the Monkey 3: Judgement Day (SAGE 2022 Demo)

General Information

In 2016, the first Lloyd the Monkey game was exhibited at SAGE, marking the introduction of a new character that has acquired a following with fans all over the world. Six years have passed, and the story that game started is coming to an end in Lloyd the Monkey 3: Judgement Day. (ロイド・ザ・モンキー3:魂の黙示録 for Japanese-speakers)

Two years have passed since Lloyd and Lura defeated Kronos and his Dark Gorillas, seemingly once and for all, and the duo have gone their seperate ways. However, the villain Scholz is ripping his way through countless lives in order to complete a decade-spanning plan to conquer the universe once and for all. The final battle is about to begin, and the blood shed at the end of it all will sow the seeds of a new beginning.

The demo for SAGE 2022 will include two action stages and one hub stage for both playable characters each.

Support the project at
Patreon.com/MeyerGames.

Latest reviews

This game is about as bad as it looks.

Pros:
1-. .. . .. . N/A?

Cons:
1- The movements are incredibly slow and awkward
2- The design and look for the entire game is just bad in general. ( I was legitimately confused with what I was looking at half the time with some of these characters dear lord...)
3- The level design is heavily flawed and poorly done
4- The pacing of the story is poorly laid out and just not good.
5- The enemies move awkwardly and you either find yourself being unable to fight back if they hit you once, or they suddenly come back to life right after you kill them somehow. Not to mention the AI for a lot of the enemies is terrible.
6- The game is a bugging mess with some of the movements, especially with slopes.

There are plenty of other flaws I could mention but these were just the most noticeable ones.
Last edited:
Reactions: F108_Star

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
MeyerGames
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings