don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Frebbventure - SAGE'22 demo

Alright, the fact this game has so much content added compared to what the '21 version had is atonishing.
I am in fact impressed of how much this game hits with each one of its mechanics, not only each character is unique but the different items you get from the stores and how they actually feel cohesive instead of slapped together is commendable.
The Music and The graphics are good as always with varied locations and very colorful places, with good character style and quite fitting music for each piece.
Speaking of characters, the writing is very good, and funny, I cracked a smile and even laughed at some of the dialog and I find the story and lore quite interesting, of course said aforementioned characters have good chemestry with each other.
Unfortunately bugs galore everywhere, it's quite common that I get soft or hardlocked and sometimes if I died at bosses then instead of stopping the boss theme it continues and it stacks with the level music, making it a clusterf...udge.
However, I am still giving the game five stars, as everything else makes it worth it.
I just got done playing the first world of Frebbventure, blind.

Frebbventure is outstanding. It blends fast paced platforming and cool combat in a way I haven't seen before, with characters that have surprisingly in-depth movesets that don't feel too difficult to get the hang of. There's a great story and sense of humor throughout the whole game, and some great atmosphere and charm. It's also a pretty meaty demo, with several worlds and challenge modes available, not to mention different missions in every level.

Do not sleep on Frebbventure, it's one of the hypest games this SAGE!