don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo FIGHTING OF SCHOOL DEMO 2 (SAGE 2022)

General Information

STORY

Fighting of School is a game that takes inspiration from anime and game titles. The story is that a criminal organization Line Gear decides to open a Battle Knuckle Fighting Tournament to lure them into a trap of being minions of the evil Dr. Willian Monark. The game is a reference to the games The King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Rival School, Tekken and Streets of Rage. This is my game
CHARACTERS

Giovanni USA.png

Sashiro USA.png

Shizuro USA.png

Ichiro USA.png

Aiki USA.png

Hanata USA.png

Katty USA.png

Wad USA.png

Wolf USA.png

Lina USA.png
Jake USA.png
Marina USA.png
Dark Giovanni USA.png
Daniella USA.png
Monark USA.png

MOVEMENTS LIST

SCREENSHOT

bandicam 2022-06-28 22-36-30-555.png bandicam 2022-06-28 23-25-19-199.png bandicam 2022-06-28 23-22-42-209.png bandicam 2022-06-28 23-39-35-179.png

DOWNLOAD

The game is translated into 3 separate languages: FOS Download

Comments

I'm wondering if anybody else got warned of a "Trojan Virus" upon extracting the zip of this demo. This is incredibly suspicious especially as the creator of this demo sent me a link himself
This was a mistake, because I used 2DFM but the BR version, I solved the problem and now it is in gamejolt. Sorry for the mess

I'm wondering if anybody else got warned of a "Trojan Virus" upon extracting the zip of this demo. This is incredibly suspicious especially as the creator of this demo sent me a link himself
I solved the problem that was causing the problem, I apologize for what happened with my game I used a translated engine but it gave me a headache and mainly caused a problem that my stupidity would not be repeated.

Item information

Added by
Giovanni Ferreira
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Original Games

Share this item